Favorite Scenes

Go Pokes

28 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

The championship match in Searching for Bobby Fisher. I watch this all the time. 

take the draw.

8 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Ending chase scene up the mountain in "Last of the Mohicans".

could have a winner here. 

When fuckinin' Frodo wakes up from his coma or whatever, and all the little hobbits are jumping up and down on his bed, then Sam leans in through the doorway and gives him that very fucking gay look.
That look was so gay I thought Sam was gonna tell the little hobbits to take a walk so he could saunter over to Frodo and suck his fucking dick. Now that would have been an Academy Award worthy ending.
And then right after the Sam-Frodo suckfest, right before the credits roll, Sam fuckin' flat-out bricks in Frodo's mouth.

Just like Oscar time, this thread is going to overlook a lot of comedies.   One of my favorites was the "Don't call me stupid' scene in A Fish Called Wanda" that ends with John Cleese hanging upside down out a window.   I don't think I've ever laughed as loud in a theater as i did when he popped his head up next to the bed.  

• Like 1

If we're going with a scene from Office Space, my vote is the printer.

From Patton, once the Germans have started the Battle of the Bulge and George says how many men he can have moving north and and how fast.   

From the Princess Bride at the end when Andre the Giant waves to Princess Buttercup and says hello.  Hell, pretty much from the time Inigo first confronts Count Rugen to the end.

30 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Just like Oscar time, this thread is going to overlook a lot of comedies.   One of my favorites was the "Don't call me stupid' scene in A Fish Called Wanda" that ends with John Cleese hanging upside down out a window.   I don't think I've ever laughed as loud in a theater as i did when he popped his head up next to the bed.  

OK...

• Like 1

First ones that popped into my head:

Planes trains and automobiles - Del Griffin's "I like Me, my wife likes me" speech.

Naked Gun - Entire baseball sequence with Enrico Pallazo umpiring

Boogie Nights - "Sister Christian" scene

Moulin Rouge - Final "Come what may" scene

Star Wars - Crazy bar scene

• Like 1

On 4/21/2019 at 7:12 PM, Augustus said:

As much as I like this scene, the scene right before is my favorite from this movie. 

"They got a sign on him?"

"In front of Greeley's"

"They got a sign on him in front of Greeley's?"

Once he grabs the whiskey bottle you know shit's about to go down. William Munny did the Bar T killings for his kids. Now he knows he's going to have to return to his evil ways to avenge Ned. Perfect scene. 

Surprised I have seen the Scent of a Woman scene yet. 

• Like 1