bleeding vaginas

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yes, dude, we know they are fucking liars and it is embedded in their DNA. You make about half a dozen to a dozen posts a day pointing out that they are pathological liars on various threads on various different boards here. We can feel your exasperation through the computer monitor.

Sorry thought this was a message board.  Apologies.  By the by, there's an easy fix if you don't like reading my posts.  It's a thinker.

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm making a concerted effort not to trigger Scholz with any specific Giles talk. He's a sensitive boy, that Scholzy.

KR2VB9.gif

I haven't brought up Giles although we're still in it for all 4 guys we're after which you haven't mentioned.  You're the leaky vagina on that topic.  

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

I haven't brought up Giles although we're still in it for all 4 guys we're after which you haven't mentioned.  You're the leaky vagina on that topic.  

I didn't bring up Giles either, dude. In fact my post specified that I deliberately didn't bring him up to you. I responded to another poster. 

My first post was an effort to seriously address your point with a slight amount of teasing. But since I can see you're in a pissy mood, well, ok we can dispense with any efforts of pleasantries and go straight to the fun shit. If you want to sit around and whine about message boards being about discussion, that's fine, but it's somewhat hypocritical of you to get pissy when people keep whining about Giles, but ignore it when people point out that 1 out of every 4 posts you're calling aggies Liars. I'm not surprised you focused on those couple sentences of my post while ignoring the rest of it, which was actually an effort to discuss things. You know, on a message board. 

So which one is it, is it open discussion for all or is it some expectation of self-censorship? Or you can just go back to repeating over and over like rain main that aggies are dishonest to an audience that knows it while accusing other people of being leaky vaginas. Or just lighten the fuck up, Francis. 

10 minutes ago, Scholz said:

What do you want?  I don't like aggys.  It's a normal UT fan response.

Yes, you menstruate all over the board constantly concerning Giles.  Happy?

You've got me wrong, sir. I'm marveling at your consistency. You're like a swiss watch of stating the obvious and completely redundant to a group of similarly minded fans. It's impressive. Old Faithful is jealous of your predictability. What was that, 4 times in 5 hours on one day? Tell us, what are your thoughts on OU? Do they, in fact, suck? 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You've got me wrong, sir. I'm marveling at your consistency. You're like a swiss watch of stating the obvious and completely redundant to a group of similarly minded fans. It's impressive. Old Faithful is jealous of your predictability. What was that, 4 times in 5 hours on one day? Tell us, what are your thoughts on OU? Do they, in fact, suck? 

I'm certainly happy to continue discussing how our failure to "easily counter" the 4i pitch aTm is using against is concerning. It should by most accounts be an easy riposte by our staff, and yet it keeps coming up. At this point I'd say it's a problem for our staff as a whole, and not any specific coach, if this shit continues to bite us in the ass. It should have been a non factor after last year, and even more so now, and yet here we are, still having to hear this shit. 

On 4/23/2019 at 2:02 PM, Scholz said:

Discussion is just fine.  Just keep my name out of your mouth. You're not the moderator around here.  You don't like what I post?  Put me on ignore.  Or keep starting shit and we can do that too.

AH, the Derka defense. Didn't work the first time, doesn't work here.

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...