Santa Barbara, CA - Living

tucker

If you're a poor like me and driving through SB with dogs, check out Douglas Family preserve.  Huge off leash dog park with trails overlooking the Pacific and you can take a trail down to a dog beach right below it (Arroyo Burro Beach). 

One caveat if you have a retriever, it's on a cliff, so try to avoid the trails on the cliff side.  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Not a cat said:

If you're a poor like me and driving through SB with dogs, check out Douglas Family preserve.  Huge off leash dog park with trails overlooking the Pacific and you can take a trail down to a dog beach right below it (Arroyo Burro Beach). 

One caveat if you have a retriever, it's on a cliff, so try to avoid the trails on the cliff side.  

Another terrific rec.  That preserve is definitely a great place for a hike, esp. on a sunny day with the breeze blowing in off the water.

16 hours ago, Not a cat said:

And the boathouse at hendry's is a great seafood/bar spot. Sunsets are spectacular.