Machinator

Brian Robison is retiring from the NFL

I remember being drunk as Cooter Brown by the end of this game. When Robison recovered this ball, when I jumped into the air, I fired an almost full beer into a stereo speaker and it had to be replaced. 

8 hours ago, 05Horn said:

I had the good fortune of being on our track and field team (high jump) and B Rob was a team mate of mine. Dude was as good of a guy as there was. He was just someone you wanted to be around and he made everyone smile. 

Look up his Big XII Championship shot put record. Dude was a beast. 

Thanks, I forgot about his 68’ 3” Big 12 record that year. Would have placed him 4th in the 2008 Olympics.

No total career.  Best DE Texas produced.  

Man I think it’s close with Brackens. Splitting hairs though.

I’m not trying to take anything away from Mr. Robison. He is indeed one BMF.

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

That 05 squad was fucking sick. To this day, a lot of posters are quick to say Mack didnt win the NC, it was VY. All I know is Mack brought a shitload of talent through the 40 acres, and it took every bit of effort from 5 stars and 3 stars to win that game. VY was the leader and the engine, but without guys like BRob ballin out all season it doesnt happen. Congrats on a stellar career, Hook'em to one of my favorite Horns. 

Mack brought a lot of talent, but that was a TEAM. Guys loved each other and played for each other. And there were leaders and maulers on both sides of the ball. 

Mack brought a lot of talent, but that was a TEAM. Guys loved each other and played for each other. And there were leaders and maulers on both sides of the ball. 

I sat next to some ohio dudes on the plane to Columbus that season. This was before I learned (by going to the game) what assholes they are. We had a nice chat. They were super cocky, almost patronizing. And by almost I mean completely.

I told them I’d rather be headed up there with this team than any team we’d had probably since the Earl Campbell days. They weren’t buying it. Wish I would have seen them on the return flight.

Fantastic career.  It's a shame they could never get to a SB but dude was a great Horn and Viking.
Drcp.gif
Came here to see this.

On 4/25/2019 at 5:40 PM, Armybrat said:

Would have placed 9th in the 2008 Olympics.

Would have placed first in 2018 Special Olympics