Joint Facebook accounts

markstanco

Yall see them. I've always wondered what happened for the woman in the relationship to bring this up and the guy go along with it. Cheated? No balls beta bitch?

And I bet some of you reading this have one as well but won't respond.

I just don't get it. CSB time: a buddy who had a joint account (ironically now divorced) made a comment that "you can have her" on some post. Another friend replied "if I take her do I have to have a joint account with her?"

20 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I’ve only seen it a couple of times, but yes, it means the wife is wildly insecure and the guy has been castrated.  

But if you ask this couple about it, they will tell you that shows how secure they are because they share everything and don't hide anything from each other.  Yep, uh huh.  Sure.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

Yall see them. I've always wondered what happened for the woman in the relationship to bring this up and the guy go along with it. Cheated? No balls beta bitch?

I just don't get it. CSB time: a buddy who had a joint account (ironically now divorced) made a comment that "you can have her" on some post. Another friend replied "if I take her do I have to have a joint account with her?"

One of my boys refuses to use FB and as long as I've known him he has never had one, so his wife turned hers into theirs. Outside of that every other joint account is because the wife wants to control FB.

Edited by Thatguy

I don't know anyone with one but I think I'd constantly be be sending shit the wife shouldn't see to the husband on it just to fuck with him.  Links to the profile of the hot girl in high school with messages like... "Remember that night we took turns fucking her behind the fieldhouse... can't believe she ended up getting this fat!"  

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, markstanco said:

90% of the time, someone cheated to cause a couple to get a joint FB account. They are fucking stupid as hell.

That's a pretty curious way to advertise to the world then, that you are having marital problems.  

Kinda like how having any facebook account at all is a way to advertise to the world that you have no meaningful station in life and thus have abundant free time.  

13 hours ago, markstanco said:
13 hours ago, Lobo said:
I once heard of facebook 

So it's cool to act uninformed? Because a 50 billion dollar company is what I was referencing. Let me guess....never heard of wal-mart?

Facebook the company is much much more then a fucking stupid app where retards argue and people look even stupider then they do in real life. 

Moose out front should have told ya 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eugene11 said:

Facebook the company is much much more then a fucking stupid app where retards argue and people look even stupider then they do in real life. 

Moose out front should have told ya 

Is it?  Maybe you're moonlighting as a revolutionary who needs social media connectivity to bring down the despotic leadership.  But as near as I can tell, it's just a way for people to broadcast stupid, mundane shit to other stupid, mundane people.  There are better ways to get grandparents photos of grandkids nowadays so I'm left to wonder (admittedly as someone who has never had a social media account) what the purpose of facebook is outside of political/religious upheave?  this joint account phenomenon seems to be the inevitable straw that will break the camel's back.  A multi-media platform with which to exchange video, pictures, written copy, and links won't keep a dying marriage from death.  

54 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That's a pretty curious way to advertise to the world then, that you are having marital problems.  

Kinda like how having any facebook account at all is a way to advertise to the world that you have no meaningful station in life and thus have abundant free time.  

what does having over 3,000 posts on a message board say?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Got rid of my Facebook a few years ago because I didn't use it and they are shady. The wife didn't have one at the time and was always on my account to check stuff out. Getting rid of mine prompted her to get one of her own. I could care less. She could probably change it to a joint account without me noticing. I'm sure there are other dudes out there that really just don't care and have wives who decide to make their account a joint one.

On 4/25/2019 at 9:48 AM, cactusflinthead said:

Two scenarios so far are plausible. He got busted running around or he doesn't want to be on FB so she puts his name on there so he can be tagged by family for shit he couldn't care less about. 

I have only one buddy with a joint account, it's cause he simply doesn't give a fuck. His wife is also older than him, insanely jealous, and thinks the wimenz are always trying to steal him. He brilliantly uses that to his advantage.

CHIEF

On 4/25/2019 at 11:14 AM, Nuge said:

I use facebook to show off my exciting, fulfilling fake online life while my real life is crumbling to pieces.  Isn't that what it's for?

I've got a set of step in laws where when the woman goes on facebook posting about how fucking awesome her life is and how much she loves her husband, what she actually means is that he's beating the ever living shit out of her.  Absolutely the most toxic pair of humans I've ever met.  We've cut them out of all family events.

On 4/25/2019 at 11:05 AM, Lobo said:

Is it?  Maybe you're moonlighting as a revolutionary who needs social media connectivity to bring down the despotic leadership.  But as near as I can tell, it's just a way for people to broadcast stupid, mundane shit to other stupid, mundane people.  There are better ways to get grandparents photos of grandkids nowadays so I'm left to wonder (admittedly as someone who has never had a social media account) what the purpose of facebook is outside of political/religious upheave?  this joint account phenomenon seems to be the inevitable straw that will break the camel's back.  A multi-media platform with which to exchange video, pictures, written copy, and links won't keep a dying marriage from death.  

That’s why we’re all here, isn’t it?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

I've got a set of step in laws where when the woman goes on facebook posting about how fucking awesome her life is and how much she loves her husband, what she actually means is that he's beating the ever living shit out of her.  Absolutely the most toxic pair of humans I've ever met.  We've cut them out of all family events.

How does step in laws work?  Your wife has 2 step parents that are married to each other?   Doesn't compute.

2 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

How does step in laws work?  Your wife has 2 step parents that are married to each other?   Doesn't compute.