Joint Facebook accounts

markstanco

2 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Thatā€™s why weā€™re all here, isnā€™t it?

Obviously. Ā I just couldnā€™t imagine spending another hour or two each day handling people on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Ā I guess misanthropes like us prefer this site because itā€™s not like some friend or relative is gonna whine to you about not replying to their content. Ā Plus as much as we devolve sometimes, the conversations are more elevated and intellectual here than in real life and I say that as someone who spends several days a week in politics and finance. Ā 

My wife set up my Facebook account years ago without my knowledge. Ā This was when youā€™d get notices of comments and activity via email. Ā  I started getting emails that ā€œsuch and such person wants to friend youā€. Ā Soon there were about a dozen chicks from my past pinging me, and she got all pissy. Ā I just looked at her. Ā No tone necessary.

Two scenarios so far are plausible. He got busted running around or he doesn't want to be on FB so she puts his name on there so he can be tagged by family for shit he couldn't care less about.Ā 
Ā 

I know someone in each scenario. It looks like the guy that was caught cheating (no one blamed him for doing so since his wife is a fat ugly bitch) has recently been given one of his nuts back since I got a friend request from him the other day.

So the obvious Surly Entertainment Ploy when faced with a joint account is:

1. Create a fake FB account with photos of a Vic Mackey Special

2. Send messages to joint account saying stuff like "Heyyyy lover its meeeee, gonna be in town again next weeeeek, heyyy u dint rilly get married this is a joke rite heyyy?

3.???

4. Profit

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

I've got a set of step in laws where when the woman goes on facebook postingĀ about how fucking awesome her life is and how much she loves her husband, what she actually means is that he's beating the ever living shit out of her.Ā  Absolutely the most toxic pair of humans I've ever met.Ā  We've cut them out of all family events.

In my case, I post mostly pictures of the adventures I go on with my son.Ā  I'm in the middle of a divorce that we haven't disclosed to the general public (ie facebook friends).Ā  I try to keep my posts upbeat because I don't want to deal with the explanations and fallout that are inevitably sure to come when word gets out.

Ā 

Years ago one of my nephews insisted I HAD to have a Myspace account so I got one. A couple months later he wanted to know why it was just me and that guy Tom on myĀ Myspace and I had to tell him it was because it was MY space, not OURS. I wasn't sharing with anyone and get off my lawn you impudent shitstain.

On 4/25/2019 at 9:48 AM, cactusflinthead said:

Two scenarios so far are plausible. He got busted running around or he doesn't want to be on FB so she puts his name on there so he can be tagged by family for shit he couldn't care less about.Ā 

Ā 

This is kind of my account. We each have our own, but I donā€™tĀ logĀ in for anything other than researching people for work. The wife deals with pictures of the kids, responding to family,Ā and other shit that I wouldnā€™t do otherwise. Havenā€™t made a post of my own in 5-10 years. Never cheated, donā€™t give a shit what anybody sends to me.Ā 

On 4/28/2019 at 12:42 PM, BearSchlong said:

I've got a set of step in laws where when the woman goes on facebook postingĀ about how fucking awesome her life is and how much she loves her husband, what she actually means is that he's beating the ever living shit out of her.Ā  Absolutely the most toxic pair of humans I've ever met.Ā  We've cut them out of all family events.

She sounds kinda hot. Can I have her digits?

Oh she is.Ā  MILF Spinner.Ā  But she's also the one who went out day drinking with my then fianceĀ and then came over to the house, stripped naked, and begged me to fuck her.Ā  Best pussy I ever flat outĀ turned down.Ā  Best decision I ever made. Would have been a life altering decision and in the worst way possible, sticking my dick in crazy like that.