West Virginia @ Texas Series

LTtxfan

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Elder pitched a he'll of a Game except for 1 pitch.

Lack of power for Horns.... SUCKS

its weird.  if you look at other teams they might have short guys but they are thick or at least seem to be hitting the weights.  our guys look the same as they did in high school.  I wonder if we even have a strength and conditioning program at all.

Just now, Yama Yak Yachtzi said:

Look at Bocchi's numbers. Why hasn't he been in the weekend rotation or the Tuesday starter? I guess game 3 of last years Super wasn't enough proof. 

He was getting knocked around early in the year.  Same as last year.  He’s coming on at the end. 

as I said previously this team isn't good enough to be called snakebit.  they are just not good.  and to the bullpen question how is it we can have all these pitchers and we can't get one to be a reliable guy.  what does that say about the coaching?

Edited by dcar00
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

as I said previously this team isn't good enough to be called snakebit.  they are just not good.  and to the bullpen question how is it we can have all these pitchers and we can't get one to be a reliable guy.  what does that say about the coaching?

Probably nothing good.