Lieutenant gov. Dan Patrick

Voldemort86

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
So is bathroom Dan faulting the black people for exercising their muh freedumbs or what? 
It's so craven, apparent and stupid. But it works. We have some smart talented people in this state. We should have all the football coaches in the state running Vax PSA with slick plans, you know, 'do your part, man up, Texas Tough, ain't skeered of a jab (Tech)'

We get a douche from Maryland (no offense my nurse client from their is cool and would whip Dan's ass) doing nothing for months as things smolder. These fuckers only break shit and stoke division.

Fuck you Dan, you run the state, maybe help All you constituents and actually work.

7 hours ago, Bookman said:

This would be a better state if Dan Patrick's suicide attempt hadn't failed.

Wait, he tried to kill himself?  Where was I?  Why didn't we help?  

Is there a backstory to this?

9 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Damnit, I thought it was them damn illeegul beaners spreading this shit.

He went there about a week ago in another Fox interview which I can't locate right now.   

He doesn't even try to bring any facts anymore.  His job is simply to plant dumbass bombs for their followers now.

"Most of the numbers are with the unvaccinated and the Democrats like to blame Republicans on that," said Patrick. "Well, the biggest group in most states are African Americans who have not been vaccinated. The last time I checked over 90 percent of them vote for Democrats in their major cities and major counties, so it's up to the Democrats to get just as that it's up to Republicans to try to get as many people vaccinated."

I will admit that the last sentence in that quote makes little sense, so no telling if the first part is accurate either. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He says most states because the Texas data would show his ass. Dan Patrick loves to show his ass, that's why he is obsessed with bathrooms.

Correct.  African Americans are 13.5% of the population in Texas.

Clearly he is talking about our new SEC brethren.

Mississippi - 39% black - 36% vaccinated (#50)

Georgia - 34% black - 40% vaccinated (#44)

Louisiana - 33% black - 39% vaccinated (#47)

South Carolina - 28% black - 42% vaccinated (#40)

Alabama - 28% black - 36% vaccinated (#51)

Tennessee - 18% black - 40% vaccinated (#43)

3 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

"Well, the biggest group in most states are African Americans who have not been vaccinated. The last time I checked over 90 percent of them vote for Democrats in their major cities and major counties,

I'm frankly shocked that he didn't say "those people."

• Haha 2

two things. 1) Of course Lt. Dan is going to go there. He's a far right politician on a far right opinion show. He's not going to blame white conservatives. As we can see with his point of view, white conservatives are exercising their freedom of choice to not get the vaccine. But since African Americans are Democrats and Democrats want to hold people down forcibly to get the vaccine, African Americans are at fault for the covid explosion in the South.

2) African Americans are definitely not close to getting the vaccine at levels that we all want with everyone. They have good reasons to mistrust the govt and our healthcare system but it doesn't change the fact that they definitely are contributing to the spread of COVID. Any group (racial, geographic, economic, political) can have low vaccination rates and they will pay for it by prolonged illness, hospitalization, death or long term health problems. It's not a good choice.

Subtle shoutout to the base by West that he didn’t fall for the hoax but reminding everyone Abbott got the fake Dem vaccine and still got sick. And didn’t take horse paste or hydroq to recover.  

7 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Laura creamed herself over that comment, no doubt about it. 

If any of you are looking for a reason to lose some weight this weekend.  Might I suggest, looking at the screenshot of Dan Patrick's stupid fucking Droopy the Dog expression after he's been pumped up with oxycontin and Rush Limbaugh hate speech...and then allow yourself to picture Laura Ingraham finger-blasting her own horse vagina with a ballot lever she stole from a black church last election.  Then they just eat expired packets of mayonnaise over Zoom while they blame the Mexican Jews for why they both still have an undescended testicle. 

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Wait, he tried to kill himself?  Where was I?  Why didn't we help?  

Is there a backstory to this?

Even though this is a serious topic and must be treated as such, it should be noted that Patrick has a documented history of mental illness and has been hospitalized for his condition.

Of course mental illness and suicide history is incredibly serious.  I stand by my position---if Dan Patrick ever tries to kill himself in the future.  I want to help.  The man has more than one person's blood on his hands.  So in that case, he can go.  Once you start legislating people into pain and suffering and vilification to appease your base and your twisted sense of morality, I can celebrate your death.  Nobody shed a fucking tear when Goebbles took his life despite being incredibly mentally ill.  

Is Dan Patrick as evil as Goebbels?  Of course not?  But is Dan Patrick, Texas' Goebbels?  Goddamn right and without the keen fashion sense either.

Edited by Lobo

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Of course mental illness and suicide history is incredibly serious.  I stand by my position---if Dan Patrick ever tries to kill himself in the future.  I want to help.  The man has more than one person's blood on his hands.  So in that case, he can go.  Once you start legislating people into pain and suffering and vilification to appease your base and your twisted sense of morality, I can celebrate your death.  Nobody shed a fucking tear when Goebbles took his life despite being incredibly mentally ill.  

Is Dan Patrick as evil as Goebbels?  Of course not?  But is Dan Patrick, Texas' Goebbels?  Goddamn right and without the keen fashion sense either.

I feel ya. No need to explain Dan Patrick hatred to me.

History doesn't repeat, but man, does that motherfucker RHYME.....same old dog whistles, just like in the old days.....

E9PgBrbWQAQYIe8.png

I do enjoy, in particular, the criticism of people "giving all sorts of excuses and relying on the efficiency of [syringes] filled with '[horsepaste] and such.'"  I mean.......every fucking accusation is a confession, even in the damned historical record.

• Rage+1 4

I’m not saying that you’re racist If you’re an unvaccinated white Republican.  

but if your first defensive line about why you’re not vaccinated is, “well; what about all the unvaccinated black people?”….maybe just pivot back to your pretend doctorate in immunology or biochemistry.   “Jerome didn’t get the shot yet, why aren’t we yelling at him?!?!?” Isn’t a great look for you this cycle.  

7 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

The thought of Allen West starting a sentence with "As an unvaccinated black man myself," had me literally laugh out loud 

No doubt. West doesnt stand a chance in the texas GOP, and it sure as fuck aint because he's unvaccinated. watching that fuckstick campaign is gonna bring the lulz, I just know it. 

43 minutes ago, Blotto said:

No doubt. West doesnt stand a chance in the texas GOP, and it sure as fuck aint because he's unvaccinated. watching that fuckstick campaign is gonna bring the lulz, I just know it. 

Yeah, he's finished in Texas politics, unless he slides way down the ballot and finds a more hospitable position, most likely in the Texas House.

He burned a lot of bridges fucking around and finding out with the GOP/TRP in Texas.

It's almost like he waltzed in here after getting defeated in Florida, and just thought nobody would notice, and then thought nobody would notice when he started pissing off Republicans (even before he protested at the Governor's Mansion).

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

History doesn't repeat, but man, does that motherfucker RHYME.....same old dog whistles, just like in the old days.....

E9PgBrbWQAQYIe8.png

I do enjoy, in particular, the criticism of people "giving all sorts of excuses and relying on the efficiency of [syringes] filled with '[horsepaste] and such.'"  I mean.......every fucking accusation is a confession, even in the damned historical record.

History repeats itself
The once and future kingdom melts
If you don’t know you’re sick, how can you ever get well?
History repeats
The mystery’s not deep
History just reeks of itself

(Cincinnati’s own Rob Fetters.)

• Drool 1

On 8/20/2021 at 6:00 PM, Brisketexan said:

E9PgBrbWQAQYIe8.png

We should start using “the pest-house”. 

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, Voldemort86 said:

I hope this guy chokes on something. Fuck him. He’s never done anything good or meaningful during his tenure as lieutenant governor.

He’s approved better than Abbott, though. Folks I know all say the same thing- for all of his public awfulness Dan Patrick is generally curious and professional to people across the spectrum of state politics, actually cares about a functioning government, and his staff works to keep the gears turning, even in the realm of social services and things outside the interest of GOP base voters. 
According to them, Greg Abbott is uninterested in anything that doesn’t have political impact on Greg Abbott. 

He’s approved better than Abbott, though. Folks I know all say the same thing- for all of his public awfulness Dan Patrick is generally curious and professional to people across the spectrum of state politics, actually cares about a functioning government, and his staff works to keep the gears turning, even in the realm of social services and things outside the interest of GOP base voters. 
According to them, Greg Abbott is uninterested in anything that doesn’t have political impact on Greg Abbott. 

Counterpoint: we had a relatively functional state government, under either dem or GOP leadership, until the senate repealed the 2/3 rule so it could start passing some blatantly partisan GQP bullshit. Talk to anyone in state govt, and they’ll tell you that’s when it started going downhill. And those people…they’re exhausted and demoralized by what our govt has become. And I’m not just talking about Dems - I’m including people who have been lifelong GOP types.

It all goes back to Patrick leading the charge to break the system for stupid partisan bullshit like bathroom bills and whatnot.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1