2nd Round: Raptors vs. Sixers

BigOrange1

2nd Round: Sixers vs. Raptors  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Raptors
    • 76ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/19 at 11:45 PM

They grown-ass-manned us in the 4th, couldn't even get off decent shots. Gasol and Ibaka did enough offensively. Sixers only plus 2 during Kawhi's 4th quarter rest, really even since they had the ball and immediately scored when he came in.

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Didn’t get to see today’s game but can someone explain why Embiid only had 7 shots?!

They were aggressive on everyone and closed down the ball right away. He did have a bunch of assists and shot some FTs. I think the Sixers in the 4th felt they could get good looks from 3 and didn't run thru Embiid as much as usual. Almost worked, but then Jo wasn't really in the game and that was costly with his late misses

• Like 1

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

One game, best player in the world:

1.  KD

2.  Kawhi

3.  Freak probably as Lebron has forsaken defense.

Hard to argue that. Not sure that I'd feel confident building a franchise and a culture around Kawhi like I would other top guys, but I damn sure want him on the court in the postseason.

41 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Didn’t get to see today’s game but can someone explain why Embiid only had 7 shots?!

apparently he was ill and didn't even think he was going to play today. he did look a bit listless out there, so that would explain it. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

In a combined 52 minutes Embid and Simmons have shot 8/15, Embid is 5/10. They have combined for 12 turnovers and 7 fouls.

Is there something wrong with Simmons?

besides that he's overrated? 

• Like 1