What do you do if you win the lottery for realz?

Sbbruin

On 10/23/2018 at 5:04 AM, slorch said:

should I win, there is ZERO chance I'm staying anywhere near Houston.  The summers suck ass and there are better places to winter...

fuck hurricanes.  Fuck two showers a day. Fuck 8 month long sauna bullshit.  Fuck traffic.  Fuck the massive insecurity complex.

The one thing I can say for sure if I win the lottery is you will not see my ass in Texas in August ever again.  Period.  Full stop.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugh G. Rection said:

So they say the federal trade deficit is equivalent to $62,000 for every man, woman, and child. So I could give everyone this $1million, they could pay their share of the deficit, and still have plenty of cash to do stuff with? Sweet, let’s do this!

I hope you haven't brushed up on your Roman numerals lately...     

• 3 months later...

Haven't seen on of these in a while.
I think I'll respond, and then invest all of it in lottery tickets
What could go wrong?

Good Day.

On behalf of the board and management of International Monetary Funds (IMF). In conjunction with
African Union (A.U) has directed us to pay you one
Million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($1.500, 000.00) in
Cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of African Union (A.U) United Nations (UN),European Union (EU) and FBI.

We have been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Senegal with cote d'ivoire ) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.

Note: You have to stop communicating with the impostors right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails, we are acting according to the Directive from UN, FBI, HLS, so any email you send to them will be monitored.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been
Mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Kindly forward your home address and direct phone number to this email: mrkuzokauba@yahoo.com / mruzokakdy@gmail.com

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka
Director cash processing unit
PHONE: +234 802 263 0701
FAX: 234 674 478 8273
Email: mrkuzokauba@yahoo.com / kuzoka83@gmail.com

• 2 years later...