What do you do if you win the lottery for realz?

Sbbruin

12 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Orlando? No one in the history of forever has had that dream. Go hard you unique original bastard.

I dunno. If he’s got a big enough hard-on for dumpy houses, Orlando is the perfect sleeve to put in his Fleshlight-dream of slum-lordery and architectural masturbation.

On 6/4/2018 at 11:50 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I might donate enough money to a and m to have a building named after me, with the proviso that it is shaped like a giant phallus

So a new Corps headquarters?

• 1 month later...

bump - cuz >$500,000,000 tonite

I'm thinking it is almost time to buy a ticket, or should I say THE ticket; then again by Friday it could be over $600,000,000, and then I'd have wasted my $2

I'm going to let surly decide this

A) Wally should buy a damn ticket today
B) wait it out Wally, save that ticket money for an even bigger drawing
C) Hey Wally, fuck off

what say ye surly?

spend $2... buy a damn ticket.   *IF* you win it all, you call the eskimo pie cocksucker and buy the fucking old site from his ass, offer $10k the fuck probably would be happy to have it off his books, gift it back to BL-  see if he gives you temp admin access so you can ban all the Wolverines on the site for a day

18 hours ago, elnimo said:

Hire two coeds to bathe me every day Coming to America style at my mansion near some sort of white sand beach.  Travel the world with a sugar baby and/or hooker.  Post more on Surly.

i would prefer to bathe them. 

Win a couple of supersize mega powerball jackpots and you can buy this property in the mountains of Beverly HIlls.

On a summit above Beverly Hills, a sweeping 157-acre property touted as the city’s finest undeveloped parcel is hitting the market with L.A.’s first-ever 10-figure asking price: $1 billion.

It’s being branded as “The Mountain,” and fittingly so. The undeveloped acreage sits at the highest point in the 90210 ZIP Code, and it’s — by a mile — the most expensive listing in the history of Los Angeles.

http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hotprop-1-billion-beverly-crest-20180728-story.html

you can google it as 1652 Tower Grove Dr, Beverly Hills, CA

On 7/28/2018 at 9:53 PM, Wally Fairway said:

Win a couple of supersize mega powerball jackpots and you can buy this property in the mountains of Beverly HIlls.

http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hotprop-1-billion-beverly-crest-20180728-story.html

you can google it as 1652 Tower Grove Dr, Beverly Hills, CA

What's the commission on that?   2 million or 20 million?   I'm not good at maths.

On 7/24/2018 at 5:32 PM, elnimo said:

Hire two coeds to bathe me every day Coming to America style at my mansion near some sort of white sand beach.  Travel the world with a sugar baby and/or hooker.  Post more on Surly.

Shit, I've even identified my sugar baby.  Now all I need to do is buy a ticket.

She'd be incredibly expensive, but I suspect it would be worth it.

• 2 months later...

I’d buy a big ass jet and a couple of pilots. And dope ass condos in places I like to go: Telluride, sun valley, San Diego, Costa Rica, Key West, Austin, Nashville, etc.

Then I’d buy a recording studio in Nashville and LA and cruise around and run my studio businesses.

And I’d go to work on turning the couple hundred million I had left over into a billion.

18 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

I’d buy a big ass jet and a couple of pilots. And dope ass condos in places I like to go: Telluride, sun valley, San Diego, Costa Rica, Key West, Austin, Nashville, etc.

Then I’d buy a recording studio in Nashville and LA and cruise around and run my studio businesses.

And I’d go to work on turning the couple hundred million I had left over into a billion. NOTHING

fixed it for you.   Not trying to bust your dream.... afterall its your dream, but thats a sure fire way to be the sterotypical lottery winner after 5 years... broke.

I buy one ticket for every $100,000,000 in potential jackpot winnings. That way, I don’t waste my time on smaller jackpots, and my odds double, triple, etc. as the jackpot grows. You fools need to play this game smart, like ol’ ImissWallyPryor. 

A neighbor lady of mine won $30-something million after taxes back in the 2000s. I laughed at her lack of lottery savvy. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

I would open my non-profit camp for veterans to be able to have a place to get the fuck away from the bullshit of their lives and go find a place that is as close of a recreation to the place we wish we could go back to. It would be built like a fob in the middle of no where surrounded by mountains and have tents and CHUs. They would be able to take their families. Whenever I roll open this camp, whether I win the lottery or not, I want to run simulations with paintball guns for OPFOR and QRF to do infiltration and reaction as well as figure out something to simulate explosions for indirect fire for spouses and adult children so they understand why their service members have such a hard time readjusting and be more understanding with us. The families likely wouldn't be either opfor or qrf, although that may be something that could be incorporated depending on how it would work. You know waivers of liability and shit. There are so many things that can happen on a deployment so I'm sure I would add more lanes for the families to experience to help them begin to build a bridge with their service member. The bottom line is I ultimately want to help cut down on the number of divorces for service members because I think that will help cut down on the number of suicides for veterans and service members.

On 10/10/2018 at 3:46 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

fixed it for you.   Not trying to bust your dream.... afterall its your dream, but thats a sure fire way to be the sterotypical lottery winner after 5 years... broke.

Buying property could be a good investment. You'll lose a lot of money on the plane, so I agree there. And if the recording studio is set up correctly, it wont be hard to generate income there either.