My company is adding a software engineer

I feel comfortable answering the mind-stretching interview questions like "Why are manhole covers round?" (so the Hulk can use them as frisbees) and "What was your greatest challenge, and how did you overcome it?" (Not murdering interviewers, seem to be holding out so far.)

I am also able to blend into a somewhat infantile office environment where I am surrounded by bloop-bloop sounds and beer kegs, with no need to ever leave the building so long as you feed me in treats.

If that's not enough, I will also attempt to code something.

I'll need whatever you're making, plus 10%

Thank you for this opportunity.

It's a publicly traded Medical Genetics company based out of San Fran. Yes, we are in 81 countries and employ about 1000 people.  Yes, we have other guys that do this....this is just an opening that I thought I would post since it can be staffed here in Austin at our Regional Office.   Here are the details from the posting on our website.  If your interested, PM me and I will get your resume in front of the right people:

• Strong Knowledge of Java, especially standard Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and JUnit.
  • Experience with relational databases such as MySQL.
  • Comfortable with Agile development and a Continuous Integration environment.
  • Strong Knowledge of web-based technologies.
  • Extensive experience with Linux command line.
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Ability and motivation to work independently as a remote team member
Edited by Nonbryan
Updated details

It's a publicly traded Medical Genetics company based out of San Fran. Yes, we are in 81 countries and employ about 1000 people.  Yes, we have other guys that do this....this is just an opening that I thought I would post since it can be staffed here in Austin at our Regional Office.   Here are the details from the posting on our website.  If your interested, PM me and I will get your resume in front of the right people:

• Strong Knowledge of Java, especially standard Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and JUnit.
  • Experience with relational databases such as MySQL.
  • Comfortable with Agile development and a Continuous Integration environment.
  • Strong Knowledge of web-based technologies.
  • Extensive experience with Linux command line.
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Ability and motivation to work independently as a remote team member

Are all of those requirements or just the last one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro