‘Anyone else do this?’ thread

Anyone else fart as they do a pirouette in front of the toilet as they are sitting down to shit?  I typically hold my shit until the last possible moments so I'll rush in the bathroom, undoing my belt/pants as i'm walking in the bathroom.  As i approach the front of the shitter I'll drop my pants, spin ass toward the hole, and sit at the same time.  I ALWAYS let out a fart as I'm spinning which means I effectively am farting in my own face because my ass level (pre-sit) is at my face level (post sit).  Basically an appetizer to what the shit is going to smell like.  If I have a rank fart and a floater then I might courtesy flush because that is just asking for trouble

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I always organize the bills in my wallet so that they are oriented the same way and in order from smallest to largest

The only time your bills should be out of sorts is when you're tossing them at a stripper or a child is handing you money.

Edited by Jhawk

9 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I always organize the bills in my wallet so that they are oriented the same way and in order from smallest to largest

I do that, just so I have an idea of how much money I'm carrying.  

18 hours ago, Jhawk said:

Anyone else fart as they do a pirouette in front of the toilet as they are sitting down to shit?  I typically hold my shit until the last possible moments so I'll rush in the bathroom, undoing my belt/pants as i'm walking in the bathroom.  As i approach the front of the shitter I'll drop my pants, spin ass toward the hole, and sit at the same time.  I ALWAYS let out a fart as I'm spinning which means I effectively am farting in my own face because my ass level (pre-sit) is at my face level (post sit).  Basically an appetizer to what the shit is going to smell like.  If I have a rank fart and a floater then I might courtesy flush because that is just asking for trouble

You are going to shit your pants if you keep doing that.  See you in the shart thread soon!

22 hours ago, Jhawk said:

Boy that was some powerful imagery. 

• Fuck You 1

23 hours ago, Jhawk said:

Your dumps are a lot more involved than mine.  I usually just sit down and take a shit.

Speaking of farts and shit, how do y'all handle the wife/girlfriend pooping thing?  If it's obvious, like I walk into the bedroom and notice the bathroom door is closed and the vent fans are on I'll usually avoid the area for the next hour or so.  I'll just use the guest bathroom in the meantime.  But sometimes I'll venture in just to see if girl poop is as rank as mine, I like to entertain the idea that there's no possible way hers can be worse than mine.  I've grown a bit over the years when I used to think she didn't fart or poop, now I just try to act like it has to smell better than what I produce but my infrequent ventures into the post-poop zone have my world crashing down in front of my eyes.

• Haha 1

On 5/2/2019 at 7:19 PM, Jhawk said:

Know how I know you still frequent shaggy?

1 hour ago, NateHitch said:

Speaking of farts and shit, how do y'all handle the wife/girlfriend pooping thing?  If it's obvious, like I walk into the bedroom and notice the bathroom door is closed and the vent fans are on I'll usually avoid the area for the next hour or so.  I'll just use the guest bathroom in the meantime.  But sometimes I'll venture in just to see if girl poop is as rank as mine, I like to entertain the idea that there's no possible way hers can be worse than mine.  I've grown a bit over the years when I used to think she didn't fart or poop, now I just try to act like it has to smell better than what I produce but my infrequent ventures into the post-poop zone have my world crashing down in front of my eyes.

I’m not easily offended. Wife’s a Dr. and is not grossed out by anything (no pics), but...for some reason...we keep separate throne rooms. Just kinda naturally evolved that way, unspoken. We just both tend to like to do our business uninterrupted and in private. 

Not that we can’t share a bathroom. Happens all the time, mostly while traveling. Neither one of us are shy. Plus, she’s the farter in the relationship. 

Tinker-stinker time, however, is a holy thing. Don’t ask me why. 

1 hour ago, Baboontyme said:

Anyone else look around while driving, be it down the interstate, at a stop light, doing 45 on a four lane road, etc etc and realize that EVERY OTHER FUCKING DRIVER ON THE ROAD IS ACTIVELY TEXTING?

Or is it just me. 

That’s just scary.

I used to log many miles in my career. Not so much now. And I don’t enjoy driving like I used to. It kinda concerns me that I’m actually becoming a bit of a nervous driver now.  Maybe with good reason.....

12 hours ago, NateHitch said:

One of the things I loved most about my ex was that she wasn’t afraid to fart her ass off or take a big dump. One time we got stoned and ate McDonald’s. We laid in bed and she ripped ass and it smelled EXACTLY like the Big Mac she had just ate. Uncanny really. 

• Haha 1

One of the things I loved most about my ex was that she wasn’t afraid to fart her ass off or take a big dump. One time we got stoned and ate McDonald’s. We laid in bed and she ripped ass and it smelled EXACTLY like the Big Mac she had just ate. Uncanny really. 

Wrong thread
https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/813-Things-you%27re-a-little-bit-embarrassed-to-admit

14 hours ago, NateHitch said:

We just moved into a new house and there's not a door on the bathroom in the master bedroom.  Neither of us thought much of it at first, but it took one morning in the house for both of us to conclude, "Fuck this." 

On 5/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, Macanudo said:

Or sitting only to pee.

<——. Not the least bit embarrassed to admit I like to sit when I piss, especially at home and find it quite comfortable.   Now if I can just remember to pull down the trousers before pissing then everything would be good. 

5 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

We just moved into a new house and there's not a door on the bathroom in the master bedroom.  Neither of us thought much of it at first, but it took one morning in the house for both of us to conclude, "Fuck this." 

Yeah fuck that and the builder that thought it'd be a good idea.  Ain't nobody want an open concept bathroom when they have a stomach bug.

7 hours ago, Underdog said:

<——. Not the least bit embarrassed to admit I like to sit when I piss, especially at home and find it quite comfortable.   Now if I can just remember to pull down the trousers before pissing then everything would be good. 

I sit in the morning when I’m groggy. Usually end up shitting too but don’t necessarily mean to. I usually piss/shit with the lights off in the morning so standing isn’t an option. 

my fiancé Dutch ovened me 3 mornings ago and laughed her ass of when she did it, and i literally asked her to marry me later that day. had it all planned out already, but that surly behavior only solidified my opinion that i’m with the absolute perfect woman for me.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Longhorn Al said:

When a tv or radio has a volume setting with numbers, I have to go up or down by 5s.

My phone does this, and it aggravates me. I haven't figured out a way to make it go up and down in units of 1.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:08 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

WTF - you carry actual cash money? and enough of it that you have to sort it.....this must have turned into the this is how I know you are an old thread.

I typically carry 1 bill, either a 10 or a 20, I use a money clip and if I need to use it the change takes me about a week to spend.

6 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

WTF - you carry actual cash money? and enough of it that you have to sort it.....this must have turned into the this is how I know you are an old thread.

I typically carry 1 bill, either a 10 or a 20, I use a money clip and if I need to use it the change takes me about a week to spend.

You use a money clip for 1 bill?

• Like 1

On 5/2/2019 at 8:08 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I do the same and this is how it should be done. Maybe not facing the same way but they should absolutely be ordered from largest to smallest. Makes it easier when getting cash out for a transaction. But I'm OCD about organization so I also make sure they are always facing the same way. 

On 5/4/2019 at 4:04 PM, NateHitch said:

Yeah fuck that and the builder that thought it'd be a good idea.  Ain't nobody want an open concept bathroom when they have a stomach bug.

When I read BV's post, I thought he meant the door wasn't on the shitter yet, as in the house was still unfinished.

I feel like my eyes have been opened, and not in a good way. No door on the shitter is an actual thing? Is the species devolving? My dogs don't give a fuck, they shit in front of God and Man with no qualms. I used to think we were better than dogs...