Houston, we have a hooker problem.

HenryJames

9 hours ago, Uncle Nate said:

Yeah, same here.

Did Texas legalize it at some point and I wasn't paying attention?

This is the conclusion I have drawn.  Happy hooking, boys.

Edited by Assman
important comma
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Houston is the city version of the Dark Web.

Pretty much.

And some dweeb negged me for calling Houston a ghetto. It mostly is, and I say that as a “native houstonian”.

No one wants to live east of 45 (we are talking inside the beltway). Really it’s more than that because you have to go west to get to shitty acres homes and independence heights. Large parts of the city south of 10 are a no go. There obviously nice neighborhoods in the city, but they are far outnumbered by the bad ones and they are very expensive.

Food is great here. Making money is easy.
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Uncle Nate said:

Yeah, same here.

Did Texas legalize it at some point and I wasn't paying attention?

In Houston... sometimes it feels legal.  Well, not literally...

HOly fock, it's everywhere.  And LO-fucking-L at the people who thought taking down Backpage and Craigslist( whore pages) would stop people massively profiting from human trafficking.

Edited by slorch

20 minutes ago, Smax said:

The million dolla mile..

Was in San Fran a few weeks ago and stayed at the Clift, hookers all in the bar and surrounding area. Was taken back at how out in the open it was

In San Fran strip clubs are actual brothels. $50 for a dick sucking contest.

Still, did people not know prostitution was basically legal in htown since... forever? 

Keeping all other laws (minors, trafficking, etc) why is prostitution illegal?  

Sex with a stranger for free = okay

sex with a stranger for $ = bad...

i’ll add.

sex with a stranger for $ that is filmed and posted online = okay.

i’ll add.

Because Jesus. Jesus also doesn’t want you to smoke weed. Jesus does want you to drink and beat your kids, as long as you ask for forgiveness on Sunday and vote for social conservatives.
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Because Jesus. Jesus also doesn’t want you to smoke weed. Jesus does want you to drink and beat your kids, as long as you ask for forgiveness on Sunday and vote for social conservatives.

It’s no secret I’m a small government conservative, but even I think the WOD’s and prostitution is fucking insane.  Make it legal and tax it seems like the right thing to do.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In Houston... sometimes it feels legal.  Well, not literally...

HOly fock, it's everywhere.  And LO-fucking-L at the people who thought taking down Backpage and Craigslist( whore pages) would stop people massively profiting from human trafficking.

2e5572088bb9cf8b5a4af9076bad4e7f.gif
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, SDG said:

It’s no secret I’m a small government conservative, but even I think the WOD’s and prostitution is fucking insane.  Make it legal and tax it seems like the right thing to do.  

I'm a Christian, and think it ain't my business who you fuck and how it ends.

8 minutes ago, SDG said:

It’s weird man, but my in-laws and grandparents were the same way, sorta a 50’s social conformity thing they were raised with I guess. The illusion that society is the way you want and the effort one puts into it is more important than practically dealing with reality 

23 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I'm a Christian, and think it ain't my business who you fuck and how it ends.

The Houston situation is a lot deeper than a quickie and cashola.

Human trafficking is fucked up.

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

Human trafficking is fucked up

Yeah, there is a huge percentage of these girls who are trafficked and most of the rest strung out or in a situation they just can’t get out of without some help.

Some of the live and let live proponents in this thread are just as Polly Anna as your “everyone believes in Jesus and is a saint” grandparents if you think legalizing this will clean up the mess. It may help but there is a deep horrible underbelly to this trade and it’s not about legalization.

Edited by Newdoc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

The Houston situation is a lot deeper than a quickie and cashola.

Human trafficking is fucked up.

My point is/was that (see post 30) those things should be enforced, but the actual prostitution laws need to be abolished. 

Translation: I don’t give a shit if Robert Craft went to a rub n tug as long as it was consenting adults.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

Yeah, there is a huge percentage of these girls who are trafficked and most of the rest strung out or in a situation they just can’t get out of without some help.

Some of the live and let live proponents in this thread are just as Polly Anna as your “everyone believes in Jesus and is a saint” grandparents if you think legalizing this will clean up the mess. It may help but there is a deep horrible underbelly to this trade and it’s not about legalization.

I think most actually agree with you that there is a very dark side to the whole thing for many of these women.  However, just like the war on drugs, after how many years of failed policy and enforcement is it time to change laws and try something else?  Enforcing these laws and putting these women in prison doesn't help most of them.  Only a small percentage I would guess are able to break the cycle that way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SDG said:

i’ll add.

Which is why I only pay in gift cards.

• Haha 1

Yeah, it’s only been going on since the dawn of humanity, but making it illegal will stop it one day. I agree that there is a dark side and that even if it were made legal that there would still be people being taken advantage of, but people gonna people. If it’s made legal, there will be fewer people being taken advantage of and more people empowered to eventually make their lot in life better....maybe.

• Like 1