Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb Iran.

Anastasis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Iran is cheating.  On the deal they never signed. I would ask how this happens, how dumb can people be, but it isn't that. It's corruption. People are corrupt. Why are they even bothering with "nuclear power"? Why give $100 billion to terrorists? They are sitting on an ocean of hydrocarbons. They want a bomb. The people who have not qualms killing civilians, women and children, en masse, they want a nuclear bomb. And they're working on getting one. The design isn't hard. It's the part about getting the fissile material, that's where they're making progress.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/atomic-watchdog-irans-stockpiles-uranium-growing-66911867

8 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Iran is cheating.  On the deal they never signed. I would ask how this happens, how dumb can people be, but it isn't that. It's corruption. People are corrupt. Why are they even bothering with "nuclear power"? Why give $100 billion to terrorists? They are sitting on an ocean of hydrocarbons. They want a bomb. The people who have not qualms killing civilians, women and children, en masse, they want a nuclear bomb. And they're working on getting one. The design isn't hard. It's the part about getting the fissile material, that's where they're making progress.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/atomic-watchdog-irans-stockpiles-uranium-growing-66911867

tenor.gif?itemid=5249296

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I guess it's OK that we killed civilians, women, and children en masse with two nuclear bombs because we had qualms.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

The deal we withdrew from?  That deal?

Get ready to hear a lot about Iran for the next few weeks from our resident Trumpkins. Trump is going to take that to 11 and Trump/Trumpkin's will claim it's treason to impeach him while dealing with his false claim that Iran is enriching uranium and will attack the west with it. 

It's about the only card Trump has left in his hand. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Get ready to hear a lot about Iran for the next few weeks from our resident Trumpkins. Trump is going to take that to 11 and Trump/Trumpkin's will claim it's treason to impeach him while dealing with his false claim that Iran is enriching uranium and will attack the west with it. 

It's about the only card Trump has left in his hand. 

He also has the Senate. Hopefully, that is a winning hand until next November, because he's going to get a big political victory sometime in February when he isn't removed from office.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Assuming we don't flip flop presidents until everyone riots, and Biden gets the office, how long do you think it'll be before we go to war with Iran?

The loathing of Trump is well documented on this website, and not without reason, but his refusal to start an all-out war in Iran, (despite numerous false flags marketed by the MSM) was one of the highlights of the last four years.    

So I ask you, if Biden is elected, and Israel-SA want the US to invade and destabalize Iran, for whatever reason is conjured by our MSM, will liberals support another war in the middle-east?  

I'm old enough to remember when liberals were anti-war. (Back when I was one.)   I was surprised by this thread last year, when I learned that many modern libs are pro-war/pro-invading other countries...

• Fuck You 14

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Are you fucking high?  The Obama admin was central in getting the Iran deal inked and approved across the board.  Our allies are still trying to keep it in place.  If we rejoin that deal, that will likely improve chances of continued peace, as opposed to ramping up for war with Iran.

Seriously, WTF?

I just stopped reading at MSM...it's always a tell. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Monster said:

Assuming we don't flip flop presidents until everyone riots, and Biden gets the office, how long do you think it'll be before we go to war with Iran?

The loathing of Trump is well documented on this website, and not without reason, but his refusal to start an all-out war in Iran, (despite numerous false flags marketed by the MSM) was one of the highlights of the last four years.    

So I ask you, if Biden is elected, and Israel-SA want the US to invade and destabalize Iran, for whatever reason is conjured by our MSM, will liberals support another war in the middle-east?  

I'm old enough to remember when liberals were anti-war. (Back when I was one.)   I was surprised by this thread last year, when I learned that many modern libs are pro-war/pro-invading other countries...

9edef2f91837148c1ac10086c7ad003a.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Are you fucking high?  The Obama admin was central in getting the Iran deal inked and approved across the board.  Our allies are still trying to keep it in place.  If we rejoin that deal, that will likely improve chances of continued peace, as opposed to ramping up for war with Iran.

Seriously, WTF?

This is the reverse of Surly's Parler troll.

(And, as pointed out, MSM is a massive tell.)

1 hour ago, Monster said:

So let me get this straight.....your worry is that Joe  Biden, who was part of the  Obama administration that negotiated  the 2015 nuclear deal framework with Iran that Trump promptly fucked all to hell inflaming tensions with Iran....your worry is that Biden will now be on the warpath with Iran? What fucking world do you trumptards live in? How the fuck do  you possibly make it through the day without getting your dick caught in the garbage disposal or a weedwacker? I mean just how fucking stupid are you? 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Monster said:

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, staboner said:

I'm pro war and pro abortion - at the same time. Just think about the fucking efficacy, man. 

When I saw this thread bumped I thought no nuke Friday had turned into mushroom cloud Monday.

• Haha 2

LOL it's been less than a week and already we have dishonest morons coming out from under their Trump shame-rocks.

"Over/under until the Dem establishment throws Biden into the Grand Canyon and implements communism via president Kamala Harris?!?!"

"Will Joe Biden, who was part of an administration that improved relations with Iran and repeatedly stated during the debates that he wants to go back to a dove-ish relationship with Iran, start nuclear war with Iran?!?!"

"Will I be arrested for celebrating Christmas with my family? I heard that  I would on Facebook."

Fuck's sake.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

LOL it's been less than a week and already we have dishonest morons coming out from under their Trump shame-rocks.

"Over/under until the Dem establishment throws Biden into the Grand Canyon and implements communism via president Kamala Harris?!?!"

"Will Joe Biden, who was part of an administration that improved relations with Iran and repeatedly stated during the debates that he wants to go back to a dove-ish relationship with Iran, start nuclear war with Iran?!?!"

"Will I be arrested for celebrating Christmas with my family? I heard that  I would on Facebook."

Fuck's sake.

I agree that stuff is all ridiculous but let’s not forget the Trump will start WW3 claims over the last 4 years.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Fuck's sake.

How about Thanksgiving. Will I be arrested in CA for celebrating thanksgiving if we play musical instruments?

11 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

How about Thanksgiving. Will I be arrested in CA for celebrating thanksgiving if we play musical instruments?

Restaurants can be open for thanksgiving but they have to serve more than dressing and rolls to serve patrons. Buffalo wings remain a snack and not a meal if they are bone in.

13 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Wulaw just asking questions, as is tradition

Just making a joke. That’s California guidance one case you didn’t know- I don’t need to ask questions on that one. But they aren’t arresting anyone thus that’s the joke. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump fired the Defense Secretary today.  Dude is probably aching to inflict his pain on another country.

Another one?  Well, Mattis resigned, but same deal...   Why won’t any of these fuckers with Military experience tell Trump what he wants to hear?

FWIW, Mattis was when I stopped being neutral on Trump and decided, ‘Fuck this guy.  He’s alienating BAMF’s who know what they’re talking about.’

Edited by slorch

2 hours ago, Monster said:

this has been one of the most fascinating recasting of history narratives that has suddenly popped up amongst trump cultists over the last four years.  that liberal interventionists are the true war mongers while isolationists like trump and his supporters are anti-war folks.

utterly bizarre and entirely offensive.  there is no question that democrats have plenty of war machining in their history over the last century but as one of the liberals in 2003 that was getting screamed at as an unpatriotic, troop-hating terrorist sympathizer from February 2003 - November 2008 for opposing the american invasion in iraq, it is one of the more ironic and less self-aware aspects of this shifting from the cult.  not sure if it is more or less than their extreme move from pretending to care about fiscal responsibility to cheering on the most useless and unnecessary expansion of the debt in history but it is truly something.