SloNeal Twitter

Longhornfrenzy

39 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Apparently there were some good ones. Anyone have screenshots?

After O'Neal made his Herman v. Jimbo tweet, people were mocking him saying that he never actually had that choice.  Overshown tweeted saying that Jimbo hadn't even wanted him at FSU.  O'Neal shot back with this:

Chill Texas Y'all Wanted Me Very Bad Ask Y'all Coach 😂 #HookEm pic.twitter.com/g0FmkPFo5u

— Leon O’Neal Jr 9️⃣ (@WakeEmUp9) April 1, 2018

The picture was a screenshot of his conversation with Naivar, where Naivar was telling O'Neal that Texas wanted him and that was why he had visited O'Neal instead of Sterns that day and that all O'Neal had to do was commit and he could be part of a championship secondary.

Of course, as aggies tend to do, Leon played himself.  Overshown said to look at the date on the messages.  They were from the day that Sterns committed and were from before either Foster or Overshown had gone public.  The salt peddler of Cypress then deleted his tweets in shame. 

Edited by skipmcgee
  • Like 2

After O'Neal made his Herman v. Jimbo tweet, people were mocking him saying that he never actually had that choice.  Overshown tweeted saying that Jimbo hadn't even wanted him at FSU.  O'Neal shot back with this:

Chill Texas Y'all Wanted Me Very Bad Ask Y'all Coach  #HookEm pic.twitter.com/g0FmkPFo5u

The picture was a screenshot of his conversation with Naivar, where Naivar was telling O'Neal that Texas wanted him and that was why he had visited O'Neal instead of Sterns that day and that all O'Neal had to do was commit and he could be part of a championship secondary.

Of course, as aggies tend to do, Leon played himself.  Overshown said to look at the date on the messages.  They were from the day that Sterns committed and were from before either Foster or Overshown had gone public.  The salt peddler of Cypress then deleted his tweets in shame. 

LOLZ in true aggy fashion he doesn't like being bogged down with details and facts..

I'm liking our new guys more every day.

9 minutes ago, ousux said:

LOLZ in true aggy fashion he doesn't like being bogged down with details and facts..

I'm liking our new guys more every day.

The way in which our recruits come together to shit on O'Neal on Twitter is truly heartwarming.

2 hours ago, skipmcgee said:

Chill Texas Y'all Wanted Me Very Bad Ask Y'all Coach 😂 #HookEm pic.twitter.com/g0FmkPFo5u

+Emoji rep

Thanks for sharing for those of us that missed it. Fantastic

7 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Why engage with this guy?  It's exactly what he wants - to be relevant in some way.

If he lights it up, the fact is we should have taken him just like everyone else.  If he doesn't, he will be forgotten in 18 months.

Same reason I engaged with your mom, it's fun.

Why engage with this guy?  It's exactly what he wants - to be relevant in some way.
If he lights it up, the fact is we should have taken him just like everyone else.  If he doesn't, he will be forgotten in 18 months.
We would have taken him if hadn't been a little bitch diva, dragging his heels. We not only landed higher rated DB's, but better teammates and University representatives..

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1