I'm thinking that this Jacob Wohl dickhead deserves his own thread

Gil Bang

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose he is young enough (21) to go to school, but somehow I don't see him doing that. He'll just move from grift to grift, hope people forget enough about him to be fooled or try and get into politics. Unless his Dad or someone gets the charges dropped, I can't see anyone wanting to take him on board. He looks like a young teen trying to stay relevant and on topic when the conversation has passed him by.

Can someone revoke his bail or something? He was released on his own recognizance but I cannot believe that poor woman who tried to vote got sentenced to five years and is still appealing her case, but lost her job, almost lost her house to foreclosure and this d*ckhead is walking around complaining about Mens' Right To Satchel?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

In a related Boaty McBoatFace way, I guess Jacob Wohl was able to hold his little gathering aboard the yacht in Florida (see upthread) this past weekend. The upshot of that was following the yacht party was a small dinner and in the white supremecist gathering was one Ashley St. Clair, a brand Ambassador for Turning Point USA (I think that position is just a fancy name for volunteer?).

TPUSA publicly cut ties with St. Clair after becoming aware of the event. Ms. St. Clair released this statement:

"I did attend a diverse dinner I was invited to in which I got to give voice to some of the anger I’ve had in the past," she said. "Some of the people pictured had been vicious to me online and I’m not above confronting people or forgiving people. I’m a strong Jewish woman and don’t need to be told where I can and cannot go,”

So, now she is unemployed from her unpaid position just like Jacob! They have so many things in common....

22 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

In a related Boaty McBoatFace way, I guess Jacob Wohl was able to hold his little gathering aboard the yacht in Florida (see upthread) this past weekend. The upshot of that was following the yacht party was a small dinner and in the white supremecist gathering was one Ashley St. Clair, a brand Ambassador for Turning Point USA (I think that position is just a fancy name for volunteer?).

TPUSA publicly cut ties with St. Clair after becoming aware of the event. Ms. St. Clair released this statement:

So, now she is unemployed from her unpaid position just like Jacob! They have so many things in common....

Wait, so white supremacists like the Jewish folk now? Maybe the next thing they can work on is like someone even if they don't look like themselves. That's probably asking a lot though.

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Somebody on twitter tell her to "Get a job, hippy".

So good.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-decline-of-the-jack-burkman-jacob-wohl-news-conference/2019/10/02/57f6539a-e52a-11e9-a6e8-8759c5c7f608_story.html

Overflowing trash bins bulged on the curb outside conservative lobbyist Jack Burkman’s townhouse in Arlington on Tuesday. Put out either too early or too late, they were the only garbage cans visible on the block. 

For their first one, last November, Burkman and Wohl managed to fill a Holiday Inn conference room by claiming they would introduce a woman who had accused special counsel Robert S. Mueller III of rape. The woman never showed, leaving the assembled reporters to report on Burkman’s face sweat and open fly.

The pair’s most recent presser, in May — also held on Burkman’s front stoop — drew only a dozen reporters, who accused the pair of fabricating sexual assault allegations against a Democratic presidential candidate and laughed when a garbage truck rolled up to the curb mid-event.

A passing airplane partially drowned out Burkman and Wohl’s warm-up remarks. Then they got to the good stuff.

“We cannot release it today,” Burkman said, surprising possibly no one.

• Like 1

let's take a step back here. 

Trump has had numerous affairs.  We know, for a fact, that he fucked Stormy Daniels and paid her hush money.  

So, if Warren had an affair with a young Marine (she most certainly did not), so the fuck what?  

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

let's take a step back here. 

Trump has had numerous affairs.  We know, for a fact, that he fucked Stormy Daniels and paid her hush money.  

So, if Warren had an affair with a young Marine (she most certainly did not), so the fuck what?  

because republicans have standards when it comes to democratic politicians they were never going to vote for

• Like 1

Let's assume for a moment this 24 year old, highly virile, full of testosterone American-made GI decided he did want to tag a 70-year old grandmother.

Kudos for him.  And kudos to her for being able to pull in a sidepiece who is 46 years younger than she is.  You go girl.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Let's assume for a moment this 24 year old, highly virile, full of testosterone American-made GI decided he did want to tag a 70-year old grandmother.

Kudos for him.  And kudos to her for being able to pull in a sidepiece who is 46 years younger than she is.  You go girl.

We should all be so lucky to be able to pull tail with that ratio of age.

• Like 1