I'm thinking that this Jacob Wohl dickhead deserves his own thread

Gil Bang

• 2 months later...

Apparently Jacob made some statement that if the US went to war with Iran, he would enlist. Yeah right. Since everything these days is an "engagement," a "conflict" or some other term, Wohl the Weasel will never follow through, not that he would anyway. He is catching some flack for it on his Insta account where he is featuring his "muscle pics," complete with requisite firearm. I'll see if I can get them to post:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After the Trump children (Jared excepted) went somewhat underground, I got curious about what ol Jacob, the self-named "GOP Operative featured in USA Today, Washington Post, Bloomberg, VICE, and many more" and "starring in HBO's 'After Truth' "(per his instagram bio) was doing during the coronavirus. How apt is that virus name now? Here is a pic from March 27. It says Miami Beach, but who knows? That Jacob, world traveler that he is, could be anywhere...but if he is in Corona, wash your hands, people!

Photo by Jacob Wohl in Miami Beach, Florida. Image may contain: 1 person, standing, ocean, sky, outdoor, nature and water

One of the comments:
"Next time you photoshop a pic like that, make sure to fix the shadow around your neck. As a photographer, it was easy to spot the shadow mistake."

He says he is going to have a new show....

No idea why that didn't embed. 

Jacob Wohl, who brought you all the greatest hits below, is circulating a fake, doctored coronavirus lab test with Joe Biden’s name on it. It’s disgusting under any circumstance -and unconscionable during a public health crisis- to spread misinformation.

Edited by Gil Bang

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Why do people show up to those at all???

I showed up to one, or at least the video of it, and it was fucking gold.  It had a guy with an air horn, it had a banjo player, it had milo sitting on a throne smoking a cigarette.  It even had a fake neighbor complaining about the noise.  Fucking loved it!  Would watch again.

I showed up to one, or at least the video of it, and it was fucking gold.  It had a guy with an air horn, it had a banjo player, it had milo sitting on a throne smoking a cigarette.  It even had a fake neighbor complaining about the noise.  Fucking loved it!  Would watch again.

“Corn boy! Cooooooornboooooy!”
  • Haha 1

Wohl is a hustler. Sure his claims are nonsense, but this kid has shown he's willing to say anything with a straight face. I've always seen Wohl as auditioning for patronage. If he can stay out of jail, Jacob has a dark future serving wealthy sociopathic propagandists who will make him rich. Those people will call themselves "Republicans".

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Hook 'Em 2