I'm thinking that this Jacob Wohl dickhead deserves his own thread

Gil Bang

4 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

tenor.gif

I had the same thought. The first answer appears to be “publicity of any kind”. They are in the process of making claims against Gen Mattis and want publicity for that. 
My second thought is maybe they are planning ahead for when they really do get raided by the FBI. Sow confusion in advance so the real FBI raid isn’t believed. 

20 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

I had the same thought. The first answer appears to be “publicity of any kind”. They are in the process of making claims against Gen Mattis and want publicity for that. 
My second thought is maybe they are planning ahead for when they really do get raided by the FBI. Sow confusion in advance so the real FBI raid isn’t believed. 

How bout a judge grant a no knock warrant and he gets shot while in his bed?  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/8/2020 at 9:28 AM, Irwin F Fletcher said:

This is where the "A-Team" would now be useful. "They survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team"

Well, they promptly broke out of the maximum security stockade and escaped to the Los Angeles underground.  And no one can find them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If Trump manages to swindle another election, he 100% pardons these slapdicks, I dont care what kind of evidence they have against them, or what the charges, they're getting pardoned. 

Edit - I see that they are state charges. Doesnt matter, he will still pardon them. Who says he doesnt have the power to pardon state criminal offenses. The Constitution? Yeah he will have that changed by executive order. etc.... etc....

Edited by Blotto

https://www.yahoo.com/news/conservative-hoaxers-face-charges-over-211354534.html

The charges carry the potential for years in prison and thousands of dollars in fines. The computer charges carry up to seven years apiece, while election law violations could bring up to five.

The pair was behind 85,000 calls nationwide, including nearly 12,000 in Detroit's 313 area code, Nessel said. Similar calls also blanketed urban pockets of Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois and New York, she said. She encouraged anyone who received such a call to file a complaint with her office.

jerry seinfeld laughing GIF

Bait GIF

And if they spend any time at all in the clink with general population, with their behavior, their asses will be spread around for free.  If I was a guard and I was walking them to their cell, I'd be openly talking about their stack of bills at the desk and their voter suppression attempts. 

• 2 weeks later...