Texas schedules home-and-homes with Florida (2030-31) and Arizona State (2032-33)

Machinator

1 hour ago, Nueces River Rat said:

And will someone like say a USC or another traditional powerhouse pick off Matt Campbell from ISU.   If ISU has a good season this year and takes it to the next level, his name will be at the top of the list of must have coaches.  And who knows how much longer Coach Sweat and Visor will be at TCU and Rhule at Baylor?  

Just my thoughts, but Matt Campbell is at Iowa State two more years at most.  Coach Fatty McSweaty will be at TCU the rest of his life, which may not be too much longer given the shape he's in.  And Rhule flirts with job openings every year, so it wouldn't surprise me if he bolts after 2019.

9 minutes ago, gecko said:

How many of us will be collecting social security (no CR) when we finally play ASU?

Man,  there’s gonna come a time when I’m a really old man where I will just have to not get on the Internet ever again so I won’t have to see future scheduled events that will remind me that I’ll be dead by then. Fuck that shit 

35 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Just my thoughts, but Matt Campbell is at Iowa State two more years at most.  Coach Fatty McSweaty will be at TCU the rest of his life, which may not be too much longer given the shape he's in.  And Rhule flirts with job openings every year, so it wouldn't surprise me if he bolts after 2019.

If TCU disappoints this season like they did the last,  it might become a forced issue.  

I just wonder how long Les Miles will  last at Kansas.   It's either going to be a success, which by KU standards is  making a second or third tier bowl game.  Or it will be Charlie Weis 2.0?  

4 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

If TCU disappoints this season like they did the last,  it might become a forced issue.  

I just wonder how long Les Miles will  last at Kansas.   It's either going to be a success, which by KU standards is  making a second or third tier bowl game.  Or it will be Charlie Weis 2.0?   

Sweaty has a down season every few years, and even if he has two in a row his seat won't be very hot.

3 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

But is the road schedule any better?     I mean we play Arkansas in Fayetteville and what are the chances they will still suck then?  I give it a better than 50% probability.  

Arkansas will always suck.  Not as much as ou sucks, but that ratio is what keeps the tectonic plates stable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

Man,  there’s gonna come a time when I’m a really old man where I will just have to not get on the Internet ever again so I won’t have to see future scheduled events that will remind me that I’ll be dead by then. Fuck that shit 

for me, I hope that happens right about the time we get A&M back on the (future) schedule

45 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

for me, I hope that happens right about the time we get A&M back on the (future) schedule

You're planning to be alive when their 100 year decision's 100 year anniversary rolls around? Pretty sure I will not.

• Like 1