Man kicked off Southwest flight (to Austin) after making joke about vodka

Nueces River Rat

15 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

I was on a flight from Austin up to Columbus (through STL maybe?) in 2005 for the UT/Ohio State game.  Probably 90% of the passengers are decked out in UT gear, everyone is doing the Eyes, having a great time.  Guy a few rows back tries to another drink as we’re starting the descent and the stewardess tells him it’s too late.  He says “if I don’t get another drink we’re going to have another 9/11 on our hands here.     There was a whole shitload of dudes with semi-automatic guns waiting to arrest him right outside the door of the plane as we landed, lol.  

Did you expect muzzleloaders or something?

22 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

I was on a flight from Austin up to Columbus (through STL maybe?) in 2005 for the UT/Ohio State game.  Probably 90% of the passengers are decked out in UT gear, everyone is doing the Eyes, having a great time.  Guy a few rows back tries to another drink as we’re starting the descent and the stewardess tells him it’s too late.  He says “if I don’t get another drink we’re going to have another 9/11 on our hands here.     There was a whole shitload of dudes with semi-automatic guns waiting to arrest him right outside the door of the plane as we landed, lol.  

Did we win?