Texas vs OU series.

petscii

9 minutes ago, Enfield said:

It’s a really young team. Augie left the cupboard really bare 3 years ago. And the injuries to our All-American catcher and SS.  

Are we actually that young? Though I guess if Kennedy, Ford, and Elder develop we might have a strong core there.

12 minutes ago, Enfield said:

It’s a really young team. Augie left the cupboard really bare 3 years ago. And the injuries to our All-American catcher and SS.  

A rebuilding year for Texas baseball should at worst yield a .500 record in the Big 12. Same with all our sports really. We aren't Iowa State or some small Power School where struggle years can be acceptable due to resources.

Edited by perfectchaos007

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Are we actually that young? Though I guess if Kennedy, Ford, and Elder develop we might have a strong core there.

not really.  Petrinsky is not All American caliber. He just looks that way because of what we had to roll out there. Hamilton might be.  their injuries hurt but this is a complete coaching failure just like Shaka.

10 hours ago, bschoolprof said:

I’m pretty sure enfield is just trolling. I almost fell for it last week. 

I think he's enrolled in the Great American Cliche Post Competition.  They have like 48 hours to submit the most cliches for top prizes.  He's well on his way... got 2 of the top 3 in two sentences, and the fast-moving-up "injuries" on the tail end.  Man he's killing it!

5 hours ago, phdhorn said:

I think he's enrolled in the Great American Cliche Post Competition.  They have like 48 hours to submit the most cliches for top prizes.  He's well on his way... got 2 of the top 3 in two sentences, and the fast-moving-up "injuries" on the tail end.  Man he's killing it!

No, he’s been beating this sarcastic young team drum for weeks now.