2020 Texas Baseball

zlavydra

11 hours ago, JAK said:

For those with Directv and the sports package, looks like all of the games are on channel 674 (AT&T SportsNet Southwest.)

Looks like ATT Sportsnet through FuboTV trial is the only way to get this without the above.

All the other outlets are fronts for ATTSportsnet.

You will be able to stream all games for free. 

HOW TO WATCH AND STREAM

For fans viewing from home, all nine games will be televised by AT&T SportsNet, the television home of the Houston Astros, and streamed on the AT&T SportsNet app. Fans are asked to check local listings for more information.

There are also many ways to stream all nine games live and for free. The games will be streamed on MLB.com, Astros.com and the MLB At Bat app. Additionally, the games will be available live on the Astros YouTube channel and the official social media accounts of the Astros, including Facebook Live and Twitter.

https://www.mlb.com/astros/press-release/press-release-annual-shriners-hospitals-for-children-college-classic-returns

• Like 1

Probably, yes. 

https://www.mlb.com/press-release/press-release-annual-shriners-hospitals-for-children-college-classic-returns

HOW TO WATCH AND STREAM

For fans viewing from home, all nine games will be televised by AT&T SportsNet, the television home of the Houston Astros, and streamed on the AT&T SportsNet app. Fans are asked to check local listings for more information.

There are also many ways to stream all nine games live and for free. The games will be streamed on MLB.com, Astros.com and the MLB At Bat app. Additionally, the games will be available live on the Astros YouTube channel and the official social media accounts of the Astros, including Facebook Live and Twitter.

Just jumped onto the mlb app and am not finding any games other than spring training. 

hilariously, I don’t see att sportsnet on my att tv app. 

edit:  AT&T SportsNet Southwest is available on cable providers throughout Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, parts of Oklahoma and eastern New Mexico, and nationwide on satellite via DirecTV.

from the channel website:

Sorry, but AT&T SportsNet is not being offered by AT&T TV NOW at this time. Please click below to let them know you want AT&T SportsNet added to your channel lineup.

Edited by Pato del Muerto

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Just jumped onto the mlb app and am not finding any games other than spring training. 

hilariously, I don’t see att sportsnet on my att tv app. 

Not sure if it’s only there because I have the Astros listed as my favorite team, but I found the link for the stream in the news tab.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

We rose in the rankings by losing? Was RPI developed by aggy?

They dont factor in "ran out of innings ", at least I dont think so. They do however, factor in "Sec", as do all rankings. 

1 hour ago, Snake Diggity said:

Which juniors are expected to go pro after this season?  I assume Elder and Zubia are gone, but what about Williams?

Far too early to tell.  Elder is most likely.  Zubia next if he has a good year.  Everyone else needs a breakout year to be considered.

Edited by txhorns

In other news, tomorrow's opponent, Arizona, somehow managed to give up a combined 25 runs to Rhode Island (yep) over the last 2 days.  I had figured they would be playing a few games in TX, but it appears that they're just flying out for Tuesday's game and heading back to Tucson.