'Help me, I need a Lamborghini." Schwarzenegger gets sucker kicked at S. African event

clapclapclap

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7044583/Shocking-moment-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-DROP-KICKED-South-Africa.html

Shocking moment Arnold Schwarzenegger, 71, is DROP-KICKED from behind while posing for selfies with fans in South Africa, sparking a frantic melee as the attacker is subdued

Arnold Schwarzenegger was posing for photos at a gymnasium in South Africa

He appeared relaxed as he chatted to fans in the sports hall full of children

Out of nowhere he is rushed at with a flying kick to his back by an attacker

A bizarre commotion follows as someone yells, 'Help me, I need a Lamborghini' 

This is the shocking moment Arnold Schwarzenegger is drop-kicked from behind while posing for selfies with fans, including children in South Africa.

Schwarzenegger can be seen talking to people in a gymnasium at the fourth annual Arnold Classic Africa event when out of nowhere he is attacked with a flying kick.

Fortunately and perhaps unsurprisingly, despite his age, Schwarzenegger was unfazed, writing on Twitter afterwards: 'Thanks for your concerns, but there is nothing to worry about.

'I thought I was just jostled by the crowd, which happens a lot. I only realized I was kicked when I saw the video like all of you. I’m just glad the idiot didn’t interrupt my Snapchat.'  

Moments before, the attacker is seen to approach the 71-year-old while waving, before a member of Schwarzenegger's security team apprehends him.

But then as he continues speaking before the cameras that same figure rushes back on the scene towards the Terminator star. 

The assailant throws himself into the air and flails his feet into the back of the Hollywood legend, sending him tumbling forward.  

The attacker can be seen being hauled away as others rush to help ensure Schwarzenegger has not been injured.

People gasp and a child can be heard sounding distressed in the background as an adult tries to reassure the youngster.

Bizarrely someone shouting, 'Help me, I need a Lamborghini,' can be heard in the aftermath.

It is not clear who is shouting.

Edited by clapclapclap

My weightlifting kid showed this to me today.  He laughed... guy dropkicks AH-nold, who barely feels a thing, looks around mildly agitated, and then watches as said attacker gets bodyguarded.  Said, "I hope I'm in that kind of shape when I'm 71" as he remarked how solid Arnie's muscle structure still is (which it is).

I told him to get cracking on those 'roids then.  Like bottlesful now.

(Still, it's pretty impressive... usually "71 year old man is assaulted" doesn't end well for 71 year old man.  In this case, it's pretty funny watching dude go total fail with the limpdicked flying pussy vagina kick, and Arnold moving like .002 inches, "huh...?"  .  LOL!!!)

Read about this, Arnold was doing a snapchat at some event in South Africa, and said he just thought he was jostled by the crowd, and was completely fine. He then said he was just happy it didn't ruin his snapchat. Apparently, this guy is known to the South African police as doing similar shit.

5 hours ago, MillerEP said:

Read about this, Arnold was doing a snapchat at some event in South Africa, and said he just thought he was jostled by the crowd, and was completely fine. He then said he was just happy it didn't ruin his snapchat. Apparently, this guy is known to the South African police as doing similar shit.

He wasn’t born American but the dude is epitome of America. Don’t know many 71 yrs old that could take a flying drop kick.  But to be known to the cops to do this? Fucking stupid millennials, the wrong generation is dying off

4 hours ago, Fat Bastard said:

Not cool. Arnold’s supposedly on Coumadin from a valve replacement surgery. That could’ve fucked him up bad

Other than being swole, I resemble that remark (including the type of defect). Unless he was overdosing or was kicked into a razor or something, it’s not a big thing. I see it’s been 14 months since his surgery, and I’m sure he’s put himself through more grueling workouts than a dropkick.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano

15 hours ago, MillerEP said:

What could be similar to dropkicking Arnold Schwarzenegger?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Bullneck said:

One guy went to Viet Nam.  The other joined the Air National Guard specifically to avoid a shooting war.  But let's not to CR, right?

Yeah, I'm aware of that. 

But it was a funny, inconsequential comment.

It's no big deal.