We have a new way to kill bad people

Parliament

Guest Lobo

I've seen dead terrorists cut so thin, you can't even see 'em...

Then how do you know they're dead?

I guess i just assumed...

You see that, President Meyers?  That's all surface area, the terrorism has nowhere to hide.  

Then give me access to the weapon. 

No, no.  You're not checked out on this.  You don't know how to use it.  I mean, where does the terrorist go?

Right there.  

Where do you turn it on? 

Right there.

But where...does the terrorist go?  

17 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I’m currently part of a team working on a tomahawk missile variant that contains robotic arms which can deliver a substantial Indian burn to one unlucky terrorist.  Sometimes you just want to put people on notice to knock all that terrorist plotting off, you know.   It also features a receptacle for them to leave their lunch money to stop the Indian burn, and a drone pilot to bring it back to the good guys.

Let me save you a bunch of R/D dollars by trying to figure out how to slow a Tomahawk down enough to deliver the Indian Burn (or just Burn if inflicted on a Punjab jihadi) and suggest the arms be reduced to one hook like appendage to deliver the mother of all atomic wedgies. Or the worst shocker in recorded history. 

Edited by Bobby_Batronic

I've always been fascinated with rounds featuring flechettes. You can buy them and hand load shotgun shells with them. Geneva Convention has banned them.

When I was in Boy Scouts we took a trip up north to Fort Sill and they had a firepower demonstration. One of the weapons was a M79 grenade launcher loaded with flechettes. Devastating round.

3 hours ago, CHEF DIESEL said:

I've always been fascinated with rounds featuring flechettes. You can buy them and hand load shotgun shells with them. Geneva Convention has banned them.

When I was in Boy Scouts we took a trip up north to Fort Sill and they had a firepower demonstration. One of the weapons was a M79 grenade launcher loaded with flechettes. Devastating round.

In Korea back in the late 80's early 90's we still loaded Beehive rounds on our tanks.  You could dial in the range on the round and then fire it from the main gun.  100 meters before the designated range it would come apart and release a shitload of fleshettes.  I can't remember the number but I seem to recall 1500.  Muzzle velocity was 1000 meters per second and max range was 2000 meters.  Path of destruction was supposed to be around 50 meters wide at the designated range.  Never saw one fired live but fuck being on the other end of that.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I've seen this before. We'll use it a few times and then it'll get shoved to the back of the bomb drawer. Years from now we'll find it again and laugh about the money we spent.

They should add some of those $800 hammers.  Nothing like good blunt force trauma.