This Restaurant Blows.

MrPhlegm

Restaurant you got conned into going to. Name it. Tell where it is. Tell why it blows. Rate it. 1 barf 2 barf 3 barf etc.

I'll start.

Maple Street Biscuit Company Orlando n Jacksonville Tallahassee. Milennial chain with cutesy overpriced crap.

Breakfast n lunch. Bla biscuits. Nasty other shit. maplestreetbiscuits.com

Puts fucking eggs on everything. Got community guidelines on little cards on the table.

2 barfs. Lousy unappealing food, gummy buiscits. Not horrible but not great either.

Bodacious BBQ - Lufkin, TX

I understand that there are some other bodacious bbq places in East Texas that are supposed to be good, and it’s possible that it was just a bad day for the kitchen.

I got roped into stopping here after a funeral, and it was in a word, horribad. The brisket was a dull gray, and tasted even worse than it looked. I could have strapped a few slices on to the bottom of my feet and walked all the way back to Houston on them.

5 barfs.

George O's.  I get it, it's in Waco and that's probably as good as Waco gets, but the food is meh, the beer selection is meh, and the Big O is just a schooner like I could probably get at any crappy chain.

2 barfs, because while it's not frankly disgusting, it needs to be more clearly stated that it is simply the least shitty option you have if you can't wait until you get out of Waco.

On 3/31/2018 at 4:42 PM, Damor said:

George O's.  I get it, it's in Waco and that's probably as good as Waco gets, but the food is meh, the beer selection is meh, and the Big O is just a schooner like I could probably get at any crappy chain.

2 barfs, because while it's not frankly disgusting, it needs to be more clearly stated that it is simply the least shitty option you have if you can't wait until you get out of Waco.

Did you have the crazy wings (I think that’s what they’re called)?  It’s been years, but I remember them being pretty damn good.

That's the chicken/cheese/jap wrapped in bacon?  They were good.  Johnny's in Salado does them better, though.

I think that, deep deep down, I just wanted to shit on something that people in Waco like.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Damor said:

That's the chicken/cheese/jap wrapped in bacon?  They were good.  Johnny's in Salado does them better, though.

I think that, deep deep down, I just wanted to shit on something that people in Waco like.

I got no problem with that.