BB21

UTPhil2006

Im guessing they're starting the 2 night premiere on Tuesday since the following Thursday would be the 4th.  I'm guessing eviction will be on Wed the 3rd and then return to normal Thursdays after that.  That or they just felt like randomly starting on a Tuesday.

18 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I can't believe Tyler/Angela and Heligh/Fessy are still together. 

The only one of the three that surprises me is Haleigh and Fessy.  But she is an aggy, so expect the unexpected.  Also expect total fucking stupidity.  

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Same rumor that was floating around before last season, which of course turned out to be a season without a single returning player. 

Which was also one of the best seasons in recent memory.  I could see maybe 1-2 returning or a coach type situation like on 14 but I think they know what they need to do with how bad 19 was and how good 20 was.

I'd rather they bring back that old smoking straight shooter than Swaggy.  He was worthless.

Kevin?

He was diagnosed with prostate cancer last summer. I think he’s done with treatments and has been given a good report but I doubt he’s well enough to pass the medical exams to play again right now.

10 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Seen 3 people on Facebook ad.. hate them already.

Trying to post link on phone and it just brings me to a subscribe to CBS all access link. Wtf

bb21-cast-header-01.jpg

https://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-21-cast/

4 from LA

5 from NY

2 from Texas

And Cliff from Houston is screwed. He's 20 years older than the next oldest house guest. 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

According to Big Brother Network, recently announced Season 21 houseguests Tommy Bracco and Christie Murphy have known each other for at least four years and were once like “family.” Murphy is tagged in one of Bracco’s Instagram posts from 2015, and they are reportedly also Facebook friends. The two Big Brother castmates, who are both from Staten Island, New York, reportedly know one another because Murphy used to date Bracco’s aunt.

In addition, Big Brothercontestants Jackson Michie and Ovi Kabir are both from Tennessee and went to the same college. During their individual cast interviews with Big Brotherveteran Jeff Schroeder, contestants Isabella Wang and Jack Matthews both mentioned they have climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro, with Isabella even saying she did so with her ex-boyfriend.

And Big Brother contestants Holly Allen and Kathryn Dunn both participated in past Miss USA pageants and are rumored to know each other. As a side note, Allen also has another reality TV connection as she dated Bachelorette fan favorite Luke Pell last year, as previously shared by The Inquisitr.