BB21

UTPhil2006

i very much dislike most of the chicks on first impression. analise however is a total smoke show and i hope she stays on most of the summer. same with the chick from wyoming. also, i will never be able to see analise without thinking of:

2d14729d32c4a94a870784ae45b29231.jpg

also, i like how the guy who does everything he can to look like jason mamoa is like, "yeah people always mistake me for aquaman." no, you intentionally try to look like him and other people notice. 

also, as for who jackson should throw in, i'd go with fat girl, black girl, old guy, and the blonde chick from NJ who is this year's token shocked face throughout the first episode. they all seem super weak and would be unlikely to even have the chance to retaliate.

They reran the Family Fued episode last night that Bayleigh (Swaggy C's girl) was on with her family.  Just watch this fucking attitude and tell me this chick wouldn't be a nightmare to deal with on a daily basis.  Skip to 2:10 to see her act like it's the Family Fued's fault for asking stupid questions and not her fault for being an idiot.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMRK0dv6ouM

Jacksons jaw line is going to bother me all season. Would be fine if the "physically fit attractive " guys like him and Jack went home the first 3 weeks. Cut out the showmance part by 95% and power alliances with a power couple being the head of the snake.

Feels like the last 3 or 4 seasons have been a house ran by 1 couple, their cronies..and it takes until late August when things get going

• Like 1

Gotta love the guy that was bitching about discriminated against for being young and fit and then proceeds to banish the old dude, the fat chick and the 2 black people.

and fuck him for saying that Tennessee was the better UT.    assclown 

Edited by BigDHornfan
fuck tennessee
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I wonder if Christy will play both sides if Tommy gets her in with whatever group he plays with. Might be a cushy spot for a while

I've always thought the best strategy* would be for two people who seem to not have a connection (like Tommy & Christy) to form a little hidden two person alliance.  Each person makes a separate alliance and then the two of them work within their alliance to make sure the other one is safe.   When your alliance isn't in power, your hidden ally is on the other side of the house making sure nobody thinks you're the one to target.  The two of you know everything that's going on, but nobody has a clue you are working together.  These two are in a perfect position to pull that off.  Let's see if they are smart enough to figure it out and pull it off.  

* I don't want to act like I invented this strategy.  Someone on BB or Survivor did it several seasons ago.  I just don't understand why we don't see it more often.  

Damn token black gone already.

In his parting words he said he wanted to be first AA to win BB. Isn't Danielle black and didn't she win?

Edit... looked it up and she got 2nd... back in 2002 on BB3 good lord I've watched this and survivor way too long

12 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Also not sure why the fat model thinks she has any shot at winning anything lol

lol at her saying that she thought she had the will to last longer but that the Camp BB competition "must have really taken it out of her". yeah, that's what happened.

and lol at the chubby kid from bangladesh and "the real ut" claiming that he threw that competition because he didn't want anyone to see him as a threat just yet. okie dokie buddy.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

showmances...

Spoiler

Nick and Isabella

They're hiding it from everyone in the house but Tommy. They are exchanging I love yous and Nick has promised he'll never let her be alone again. Nick says he wants to respect her heritage and past trauma by not do anything sexual until they're out of the house.

Other connections:

Jack is very into Christie but she's lesbian.

Ana is very into Jack but he's into Christie.

Kathryn and Jackson fucked pre-feeds but Jackson just wants to be friends.

So yeah, we are currently at one official showmance. I expect Ana will pull a genderbent Fessy/Hayleigh and eventually wear down Jack after he realizes Christie isn't into him.

20 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

showmances...

Reveal hidden contents

Nick and Isabella

They're hiding it from everyone in the house but Tommy. They are exchanging I love yous and Nick has promised he'll never let her be alone again. Nick says he wants to respect her heritage and past trauma by not do anything sexual until they're out of the house.

Other connections:

Jack is very into Christie but she's lesbian.

Ana is very into Jack but he's into Christie.

Kathryn and Jackson fucked pre-feeds but Jackson just wants to be friends.

So yeah, we are currently at one official showmance. I expect Ana will pull a genderbent Fessy/Hayleigh and eventually wear down Jack after he realizes Christie isn't into him.

Spoiler

There's some insane shit in there.   Actually, every thing you typed is weird as shit.  

Nick & Bella are already saying I love you?

Aquaman is into a lesbian and doesn't realize it?

Ana is into Aquaman but he's too wrapped up in a lesbian to realize the hottest girl in the house wants him?

Ok, Kathryn seems like the type to fuck some dude on TV after knowing him for a couple of days

But 3 out of 4 of those things sound like you made them up.  

the stupidity is only ramping up! Ovie! Are you really this stupid? Really?! and Kemi- you went from "i ain't gone talk to the HOH because he ain't done nothing for me", to, "i'm gonna go tell the HOH what to do". maybe find something somewhere in the middle.

seriously, these are some awful players in this house. everyone is just blabbing their mouths like they all want to go home. 

On 6/27/2019 at 10:45 AM, Go Pokes said:

I've always thought the best strategy* would be for two people who seem to not have a connection (like Tommy & Christy) to form a little hidden two person alliance.  Each person makes a separate alliance and then the two of them work within their alliance to make sure the other one is safe.   When your alliance isn't in power, your hidden ally is on the other side of the house making sure nobody thinks you're the one to target.  The two of you know everything that's going on, but nobody has a clue you are working together.  These two are in a perfect position to pull that off.  Let's see if they are smart enough to figure it out and pull it off.  

* I don't want to act like I invented this strategy.  Someone on BB or Survivor did it several seasons ago.  I just don't understand why we don't see it more often.  

100% agree.

I think this has only happened once in BB and it was many seasons ago. Where two people on opposites sides stayed in a secret alliance for pretty much the entire season without anyone finding out. I think it was a young guy (shocker) and an older black women????

The difficult thing is to find that person you can trust so early before people start showing their true colors, or gets voted out first.

On 7/1/2019 at 7:24 PM, Goo Punch said:

the stupidity is only ramping up! Ovie! Are you really this stupid? Really?! and Kemi- you went from "i ain't gone talk to the HOH because he ain't done nothing for me", to, "i'm gonna go tell the HOH what to do". maybe find something somewhere in the middle.

seriously, these are some awful players in this house. everyone is just blabbing their mouths like they all want to go home. 

I think we say this every year. I would guess that everyone goes into the house saying they are going to lay low and not make any moves early then once you get in the house the excitement gets to you and pretty much everything you said you wouldn't do gets thrown out the window. It's also makes sense when 94% of the cast is always under the age of 25. The Producers want it that way because it makes for "good TV". 

I think it’s just really tough to pull off. It’s hard to repeatedly protect someone you’re not publicly working with without drawing suspicion from the people you are publicly working with. It’s also hard to build trust with someone if you’re not spending a lot of time getting to know them and working together.