BB21

UTPhil2006

2 hours ago, BigDHornfan said:

Jack called Kemi an N.  He's also talked about her while imitating a gorilla walking and saying he wanted to stomp a mudhole through her chest.  There's been other things but those stand out.

He didn’t call her an N.  The guy is trash but he didn’t.  A podcaster slowed down the audio and while it sounded like it could be that word at normal speed it turns out it wasn’t.

7 minutes ago, Bosco said:

He didn’t call her an N.  The guy is trash but he didn’t.  A podcaster slowed down the audio and while it sounded like it could be that word at normal speed it turns out it wasn’t.

Did he caller a Nagger? Like was she really after him to pick up his clothes or do the dishes? 

the way jack was pulling that bully tough-guy shit on Ovie in the pantry was fucking horseshit. if the BB producers have any soul they will get David back in the game with some real power. Fuck H8ful, as the stream watchers are appropriately calling them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I don't see how David doesn't get back in given the potential opponents.  And would be the best person to return.  The other 3 would likely get bounced right back out next week.

Look at who he lost to in that first challenge that got him kicked out.  It's all about what the competition is.  Hopefully he comes back though.

Ugh, for the Battle Back, it’s an activity that’s a prominent aggy degree plan. Fuck.

David, I was really rooting for you, but you know what, don’t come in last in everything, and you may have a chance. What a disappointment.

At least the 8/9 has been broken up, so perhaps we’ll have a legit split in the house. Sam has to see he was still on the outside. He needs to join up with Nick/Bella, nerd girl, aggy, big gal, blond girl and take on the Stupid Six, who blew up their alliance too early. 

Team Sam from here on (unless he’s also been participating in racist type shit).

Edited to add, shit, there’s all that Wacktivity bullshit. :(  Watch them find a way to save the assholes.

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Damn.. was rooting for David. Seemed like the most likeable guy in the last 5 years but jesus he never had a chance off the bat.

I was too. He seemed to be pretty smart and had the other guests figured out. He would've done great socially, but his comp game was shit. 

Also, dude, don't cry like a baby. Come on....

The image that exit interview gave off was not a good look.  Jessica better watch her back.  She's got a little bit too much skin pigmentation to be on this season.  Julie seemed like she tried to address the racism with her first question, but Ovi is such a pussy he spent his entire answer on making excuses for them.  I'm about to watch the extended interview online and see if David or Kimmie have the balls to speak the truth.  

5 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

The image that exit interview gave off was not a good look.  Jessica better watch her back.  She's got a little bit too much skin pigmentation to be on this season.  Julie seemed like she tried to address the racism with her first question, but Ovi is such a pussy he spent his entire answer on making excuses for them.  I'm about to watch the extended interview online and see if David or Kimmie have the balls to speak the truth.  

My wife and I were saying the exact same thing while watching last night. 

So what do we have left in the house?

Total piece of shit - Jack & Bella

Possible decent people outside the house who are coming off really poorly - Jackson, Nick, & Christie

Holly - I have no idea.  I think last night was the first time I remember seeing one of her diary sessions.  Guilty by association so fuck her.  

ANALyse- See Holly, but she seems to have no interest in playing BB.  She thinks she's on Love Island.  

Tommy - His mannerisms drive me crazy but he seems like a good person and he's got a pretty good read on the game.  The fact that everybody sees his as some kind of arbitrator is a nice little advantage.  He's the only one of the 8 I could stomach winning

Nicole, Kathryn, & Jessica - They seems terrible at this game, but with as awful as the 8 are, I could live with one of them winning.   If they don't make some progress this week, they probably have almost no chance to win.  

Sam & Cliff- the only two who are likable and actually seem to have a chance to win.  They both need to start playing harder and with (spoiler) winning the HOH last night, this is the week for them to make it happen.  

I don't have a lot of faith that anything good will come of this week.  I'd put up Jack & Jackson with Christie as my back up pending the veto.  Which reminds me about Christie's power.  Shit.  She seems like the type who can be conned into using her power to save Jack instead of keeping it to save herself later.  Fuck.  There's very little chance this season ends in a good way and once again, it's all fucked up due to the producer's meddling.  The Camp Comeback prevented anyone from making the big move and these powers are going to be used to save H8ful.  

59 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

The image that exit interview gave off was not a good look.  

Wife and I said the same thing. 

2 hours ago, BigDHornfan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Cliff won HOH

What could possibly go wrong................ I hope to hell they do the right thing but I can seem them getting talked into making the wrong decision. 

36 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I don't have a lot of faith that anything good will come of this week.  I'd put up Jack & Jackson with Christie as my back up pending the veto.  Which reminds me about Christie's power.  Shit.  She seems like the type who can be conned into using her power to save Jack instead of keeping it to save herself later.  Fuck.  There's very little chance this season ends in a good way and once again, it's all fucked up due to the producer's meddling.  The Camp Comeback prevented anyone from making the big move and these powers are going to be used to save H8ful.  

This. It's the typical perfect scenario that of course never seems to work out especially this many people left. 

13 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

The way Jack was berating Kemi about her putting the shaker cup in the fridge made me almost have an aneurysm. What a piece of dogshit.

The funniest part of that is he could have had a normal conversation with her instead of coming off like the condescending asshole that he actually is. Just say hey Kemi, would you mind if you didn't put your shaker cup in the fridge as the rest of us can't because there wouldn't be enough room? 

1 hour ago, Pokoloco said:

The way Jack was berating Kemi about her putting the shaker cup in the fridge made me almost have an aneurysm. What a piece of dogshit.

High school mean girl move.  "You know everyone hates how you __________.  I'm trying to help you be a better person but you have to listen me to or everyone will continue to hate you. I hope you know I'm approaching you with nothing but good intentions."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pokoloco said:

"hey listen, i wanted to bring this up because i love you, and i think you're so great, but WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL? HUH?! ANSWER ME BITCH! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE WERE AS SELFISH AS YOU? DO YOU!?!?!"

• Like 1

Nominees

Spoiler

Cliffie put up the Jacks. Jack used his lame Wacktivity power to redraw the veto players, but it’s rather insignificant. Feeds are down, likely to play the veto competition. Comp beast Sam is one of the players. Jack and Jackson assume they’ll both be safe, as one wins the veto and the other gets pulled off the block by Christie’s power, but she’s apparently told others she’s not going to use it on either guy. 

On 7/20/2019 at 6:27 PM, Vito Andolini said:

Veto winner

Reveal hidden contents

Jackson Michie 

Spoiler

Well shit that means Christine can use her Diamond power. I don't think she does as she is way too paranoid to give up a power that can save her ass later in the game but she for sure would be getting heat from her alliance to use it. If I was Cliff I would put up Holly just to fuck with Michie.

Sunday’s conversations

Spoiler

It seems everyone in the house not named “Bella” or “Nick” hates Bella at this point, and Cliff may not have the numbers to take out Jack or another member of the 6 if Bella is put on the block beside him... and it now appears Christie will indeed use her power this week, and Bella is 100% the replacement .

So Cliff is trying to leverage his position as well as he can, and is leaning replacing Michie with Bella, allowing  Christie to save her power. He hopes that’s a carrot that gives him a couple weeks safety with the 6.

Brilliant plan to get Christie to not use the power, then you replace Michie with Christie/Tommy/Holly or AnalLice? Nope. Cliff’s been making a big show of not backdooring anyone, and if he did, he’d look like an ass.

He really dislikes Bella (called her a “cancer”) and is happy to see her go. I still believe joining forces with Nick/Bella, Nicole, Sam and Jessica is the way to go (Kat is a free agent) and taking on the 6 but it’s probably hard to think objectively when all the cool kids are patting you on the back, telling you what a great competitor you are. 

3 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Sunday’s conversations

Reveal hidden contents

It seems everyone in the house not named “Bella” or “Nick” hates Bella at this point, and Cliff may not have the numbers to take out Jack or another member of the 6 if Bella is put on the block beside him... and it now appears Christie will indeed use her power this week, and Bella is 100% the replacement .

So Cliff is trying to leverage his position as well as he can, and is leaning replacing Michie with Bella, allowing  Christie to save her power. He hopes that’s a carrot that gives him a couple weeks safety with the 6.

Brilliant plan to get Christie to not use the power, then you replace Michie with Christie/Tommy/Holly or AnalLice? Nope. Cliff’s been making a big show of not backdooring anyone, and if he did, he’d look like an ass.

He really dislikes Bella (called her a “cancer”) and is happy to see her go. I still believe joining forces with Nick/Bella, Nicole, Sam and Jessica is the way to go (Kat is a free agent) and taking on the 6 but it’s probably hard to think objectively when all the cool kids are patting you on the back, telling you what a great competitor you are. 

Spoiler

That shit happens seems to happen every fucking year. Nick and Bella are the 6 shooters targets, even if Cliff screwed the six shotters over he wouldn't be target #1. He would be stupid to not take a shot at one of the two biggest players in the game. And if he puts up Holly or Analyse the house is going to vote out Jack. It's a frigging no brainer but of course they get stupid people that just want to be on TV for as many weeks as they can and don't seem to realize if you want to win you take shots like he has this week at the people you have no chance of beating in the end. 

Especially when he isn't going to be winning any of the endurance comps that will be coming...........

Veto Meeting result-

Spoiler

Cliff is Aggie after all. He didn't force Christie to use her power and caved to the Six by putting up Bella. Fucking idiot. He puts up the two biggest assholes in the house and then gives them exactly what they wanted without forcing one of their alliance members to use their power.  

This is my favorite part-

Cliff is telling Nick about it and Nick is telling him how they’re going to lose. Nick is right. Cliff is dumb

• Nick says how he knows she would have used the power but he’d rather it happen and it not be there. Yes
  • Nick says this is BB19 all over again and there is no point to watch. If you’re a live feeder, just shut off the feeds. He’s right.