BB21

UTPhil2006

9 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Remind us how you go to this every year?

One of the things is open to the public, the one tonight is relatively invite only. Tonight will be former HG and some/most of the non jury. I think everyone else gets sequestered until tomorrow. 

I don’t get in the audience. They don’t even let most family members in nowadays for that. 

I met Paulie way back when through Irish friends before he was on the show and then just kind of stayed in touch with him and about 10-15 other HG. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Michie is probably an asshole momma’s boy’s who’s rarely been checked in life, but that probably just took away any joy he’ll feel from this win. 

No shit... he looks legit pissed off. Woke CBS just let the twitter mob and the butthurts ruin that finale 

• Like 2

Wtf did michie say early on? What a buzzsaw they threw him into. He was mmmaddd.

Yes. Youre filmed 24 hrs a day for almost 100 days. Youre bound to say stupid insensitive shit every once in a while when youre trying to kill time during the day.

Makes you wonder if michie/holly will move forward or go their separate ways. The "one day at a time" answer makes me think theyre on the outs.

10 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Michie is probably an asshole momma’s boy’s who’s rarely been checked in life, but that probably just took away any joy he’ll feel from this win. 

Yeah, he’s a zombie. 

100%. Both my wife and I said it was pretty shitty to drop that on him as he was about to win the game. He does seem to be an asshole but that was a pretty bullshit move by CBS to basically make the entire finale about a couple of thing said early in the season and already threw Jack under the bus when he was evicted. 

That said is over prepared and rehearsed speech for every answer was painful to watch. He deserved to win hands down but I put him in the second tier of winners not in win the best. 

8 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Im just thrilled for Nicole that she won AFP. She deserves it. 

100%. Good for her. 

11 hours ago, Etexhorn13 said:

No shit... he looks legit pissed off. Woke CBS just let the twitter mob and the butthurts ruin that finale 

Exactly. That was disgraceful. 

I noticed at the end, David refused to shake his hand and Michie told his dad that he wasn't a racist after his dad hugged him. The guy couldn't even enjoy his victory. 

He said hed mule kick david in the teeth.

No idea what or how thats racist. Or how he could develop such a hatred for david when he spent less than 5 days in the house

Im no fan of nick... but triangle between him, bella and kat was epic and soooo awkward.

" i apologize for my actions". Yea ok. Banging a former mavs cheerleader is apology worthy these days. I bet kat fucked michie nick and jack

4 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

I just went a Googling and the only thing I can find that Jackson did was nominate 4 people of color that first week.  That was pretty uncool of production to do that to him.  In their effort to be woke, they pretty much ruined the ending of the season.  

I did the same and found a shit ton of stuff that I had never heard of (including video clips) from early in the season when David and Ovi came back. 

Both Michie and Jack said some truly awful stuff. (and then a bunch of stuff that was meh on it's own but add it all together and it doesn't look great)

Michie was in the shower bitching about Jessica calling her fat and hopes she runs out into traffic, go back to Mexico, etc. A TON of questionable things said about David 

Jack- possibly using the N word, among plenty of other slang terms for minorities, etc.

Cliff wasn't exempt from it either (Aggy, shocker) making at best really bad racist jokes/comments

The rest of it was just all sorts of bullying and other childish comments that I wouldn't say scream racist but again add all of them up together and it doesn't look good. 

However BY FAR the biggest thing I saw from a game stand point the feeders talked about was the fact that Michie had a shrink he saw in the DR room on a weekly basis provided to him by Big Brother. The feeders said it was pretty clear after he came out of those sessions that the therapist was telling him he needed to act a different way and he would for a bit until he fell back into his old ways. 

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Michie got the best edit possible for most of the season.  I don't feel too bad for him.

Totally agree. After seeing all of the shit I mentioned above the guy is a total douchebag. 

And probably the best if not the 2nd best player ever had the perfect tweet after last night-

7 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I did the same and found a shit ton of stuff that I had never heard of (including video clips) from early in the season when David and Ovi came back. 

Both Michie and Jack said some truly awful stuff. (and then a bunch of stuff that was meh on it's own but add it all together and it doesn't look great)

Michie was in the shower bitching about Jessica calling her fat and hopes she runs out into traffic, go back to Mexico, etc. A TON of questionable things said about David 

Jack- possibly using the N word, among plenty of other slang terms for minorities, etc.

Cliff wasn't exempt from it either (Aggy, shocker) making at best really bad racist jokes/comments

The rest of it was just all sorts of bullying and other childish comments that I wouldn't say scream racist but again add all of them up together and it doesn't look good. 

However BY FAR the biggest thing I saw from a game stand point the feeders talked about was the fact that Michie had a shrink he saw in the DR room on a weekly basis provided to him by Big Brother. The feeders said it was pretty clear after he came out of those sessions that the therapist was telling him he needed to act a different way and he would for a bit until he fell back into his old ways. 

Totally agree. After seeing all of the shit I mentioned above the guy is a total douchebag. 

Well shit, I need to Google a little more.  I didn't see any of that.  And I almost started that post with "I did a deep dive on the internet...".  Glad I changed it to "went a Googling".  

Edited by Go Pokes

4 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Well shit, I need to Google a little more.  I didn't see any of that.  And I almost started that post with "I did a deep dive on the internet...".  Glad I changed it to "went a Googling".  

Here is where I got most of it- https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2019/09/big-brother-21-finale-winner-jackson-michie/

Hamsterwatch—who has watched and documented the live feeds all season, and who previously called Jackson “a misogynist pig”—wrote this in her final assessment:

“One of the most problematic hamsters ever, he said many things he shouldn’t have, especially about David, and he let slip he had a myriad of life issues that should have DQd him from ever getting on the show. But he did, and he won plenty of comps to keep him on it til the bitter end. He got with Kat before feeds, then dumped her and claimed she was ‘a burden’ before shifting to Holly. He told Jack she was his new ‘game piece’ and he was proud of being the first to bed two girls on the same season. He tried to dump Holly a couple times but it didn’t take and they stuck to the end, with many sexcapades along the way, many of them involving the shower sex stool shared by Jack and Analyse. All this while worrying about how he was being ‘portrayed’ and ‘perceived’—please. “

And here is the twitter thread he links in the article- 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

I wouldn't spend much time on that Twitter feed.   She's twisting everything everybody said into racism and she's reaching on a lot of them.  

Yes and no. I agree some of it is a big stretch but not all. 

Jack in the kitchen and Michie in the shower are both pretty awful videos.  

20 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

I wouldn't spend much time on that Twitter feed.   She's twisting everything everybody said into racism and she's reaching on a lot of them.  

there's plenty of videos on that thread where you can see what happened and judge for yourself. after watching those videos i now think that cliff, despite his best efforts to win AFP with his game shtick, is probably racist. shocking revelation, that. 

1 hour ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Hamsterwatch is a lady who got fired from the show. Her info should be taken with a grain of salt 

Sure, but it isn't like she's the only one with access to the 24/7 feeds. What Jack and Michie said there are videos of them saying those things. It isn't like we are taking only her word for it. 

It's a little different when there are plenty of other people saying the same thing it isn't like it's just her. 

Wrap party recap from what I can remember..  venue was awful. Not sure why they switched it. Definitely all Ryan Carrillo’s doing as Rachel attaches her name to it but never shows. 

Ovi - nice guy, awkward and weird, girlfriend is amazing and hilarious and out of his league. 

David - cool as shit. Very down to earth and easy to talk to.  Only downside is he shoots well tequila. Warm, undressed well tequila. Almost had to fight him for giving me that

Jessica - no show 

Bella - no show but has been running around with Nick all weekend. Must not hate him that much. 

Sam - funny, polite, kind of weird, nice guy. Loud. 

Nick - super nice guy. I think he gets that he had a not so stellar reputation in the game and was actively trying to work on it. Not very tall. 

Jack - same as above. Legit spent his entire time mingling and lengthy conversations with people Instead of hiding over in the roped off portion. Definitely definitely knows he was portages bad. Feels awful. 

Analyse - couldn’t tell ya. Was non social and stayed hidden in corner. 

Holly - Same as above. Tiny. 

Nicole - Same as above but was more terrified. Had a feeling the outside world was gonna be a bit much for her 

Cliff - actually really nice guy. Daughter goes to Texas actually. I think so at least. His weirdness actually comes off endearing and was very appreciative to be a part of it all. Got a pic with him doing the thumbs up and me Horns. Told him we saw what happened with Manziel doing that dumb hand shit. Didn’t seem amused. 

Kemi - cool as fuck. Real down to earth. Her and my sister are BFF. Gonna visit her in Houston supposedly. 

Christie - just like Rockstar from the premiere party, I hate that I love her. She was straight up fucking awesome. Very outgoing but also very polite, great energy, knew to self deprecate on the whole manifest thing because I think she could tell I was about to bag on her for it. 10/10 would hang again. 

Tommy - tiny. Like normal males shouldn’t be that short. Loud and proud. Pretty cool but definitely just wanted to be loud for attention. 

Michie - was flanked by security for the most part, made his way around the room, did interviews and such. Actually got to pull him aside towards the end and shake his hand and be like man that was BS was CBS pulled, don’t let that shit get you down people say actual mean shit on the daily, people don’t realize this show is for entertainment not your feelings, etc and don’t let the bullshit get you down, oh and by the way The Vols are really sucking ass in football so maybe you should look forward to Rick Barnes team instead. He was damn man that’s nice to hear from someone genuine. Then was like let me get a beer and we’ll take a pic. I was like nah man I’m only here for one picture....

Kat - holy fuck what an awesome, legit hilarious person. She rolled in with Rachel from last year which is basically her brunette twin personality wise. I’ve been talking with Rachel for a while so worked out perfectly. They rolled in around midnight and I’m convinced we took around 6-7 shots together. Genuinely both hilarious people and super down to earth. 

Ill post videos and pictures whenever I get to a computer or if I can figure out how to get them off my phone onto the site 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Jack - same as above. Legit spent his entire time mingling and lengthy conversations with people Instead of hiding over in the roped off portion. Definitely definitely knows he was portages bad. Feels awful. 

Jack seems to be an odd case.  I'm sure this isn't a popular opinion here, but he seems like a pretty cool guy.  To me, everything he's said since his eviction seems sincere.   Maybe he's hypnotized me with the easy way he talks (Holly could take some lessons from him), but I'm buying it.  In the house, I didn't enjoy him when he talked about anything game related, but talking to the other houseguests about life in general, I bought it.  He seems like he could watch this season and learn about how to be a better person.  I don't believe that to be the case with Jackson.  He is what he is and since he doesn't believe he's ever wrong, he's probably going to be the same person his entire life.  Maturity will probably make him a little better, but he will always be pretty much what he was in the house.  Minus all the lying hopefully.  

Edited by Go Pokes

That's definitely his go to picture thing.. so I added one of mine.  And his daughter did too..

spacer.png

I will still have nightmares about the girl over Kemi's shoulder

spacer.png

Apparently my sister only took pictures with people who matched her.. and Christie could maybe stay out of the sun for a bit.

spacer.png