BB21

UTPhil2006

32 minutes ago, LonghornJones said:

I don't get CBS anymore. What happened last night?

Michie won the POV and took himself off

Christie convinced Cliff she was going to use her power so he made a deal with her he would  put up Bella if he was safe the next two weeks

Cliff is a massive fucking idiot and instead of putting up someone else in the 6 shooter alliance he stuck to his word to Christie and allowed the six shooters to get what they wanted all along without forcing her to use her power. 

So basically Cliff sided with the alliance that just voted his ass out on top of serving up on a silver platter someone that is more hated in the house and was never going to put him on the block. 

TLDR- Aggie 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Yeah that was fucking stupid.

I mean really really really stupid.

I know it's easy to play Monday morning QB but if you put two people up from an alliance and one of them wins the POV to take themselves off you put up another person in their alliance. How the hell is that so difficult to understand? It seems like it happens at least once if not multiple times every damn season. 

12 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I just always think its funny when people make deals "to keep me safe" for x weeks

Hey dumbshit she is 1 of 6. She can't control them.

And about 99% of those deals are broken if it benefits the person making the "deal" who isn't HOH the week the deal is made. 

1 minute ago, DanRydell said:

He was in a tough spot but the best move there was to just put up Christie. That way you either take out one of the strongest players in that alliance or you get rid of her power.

Bullshit. He wasn't in a tough spot at all. He could have told Christie he was going to put up Tommy, Sis, or Holly as a replacement and apologize if she felt the need to use the power she would have to use it to save her friend but tell her she was safe. 

1. Jack is voted out against anybody else in the 6 shooter alliance

2. Gain a little trust with Christie for not putting her up and telling her what he was going to do. Plus that pits Christie vs. her alliance to use the power to save one of them (win win there)

3. Not allow the other side of the house who is playing against you to dictate who you are going to take out during your own HOH

4. And last but probably most important. Putting up Bella, eliminated the biggest six shooter target in the house and in turn made Cliff one step closer to being nominated if six shooters win HOH tonight. 

It was a bonehead play and he could do a 90 minute "cliff notes" that would never explain why that was a smart decision. 

Andy Herren certainly knows what a piece of shit looks like, having won the ugliest season of all time. He was responsible for some of it, too. Having said that, he’s tweeting about Michie’s apparent cheating while being a have not. He’s been squatting out of camera range while in the damned shower, eating something. He’s been called into the DR for long discussions. Some feed watchers want him penalty nommed.

On 7/23/2019 at 3:49 PM, lateshow said:

I know this will shock yall, but Cliff's son is a part of that goofy ass play army at aggy. 

I couldn’t tell by the family clip they just showed of him doing the gun whip aggie thing...  lol. 

Edited by Hook1997

18 hours ago, DanRydell said:

He was in a tough spot but the best move there was to just put up Christie. That way you either take out one of the strongest players in that alliance or you get rid of her power.

So after hearing Cliff's logic it makes a little more sense, allowing the 6 shooters to start turning on each other like they did with Bella and Nick sounds like it might not be that far off as the entire house now seems super annoyed with Michie. (including his alliance)  

Bella should have gotten together with Nicole, Kat, and Jess, and said this: "It's very simple. The three of you are the three most important and powerful people in the house. It is solely up to you to decide whether or not Jack goes home. Nobody else has any say, as all of our votes are currently locked in. Right now Jack is the favorite to win this game, and none of you are in his alliance. If the three of you vote to evict Jack then he's gone, pre-jury. However if even one of you votes to keep him then you've decided to strengthen their side and do their dirty work for them. One final thought: Should any of you make it to finale night, do you want to be able to say, "i sent the biggest threat in the house him pre jury?" Or do you want to be one of the ones asking Jack and Michie why they think they deserve to win?"

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

They went with the MTV model of foreshadowing exactly what was going to happen in the first 5 minutes last night.

And then when they bring someone in the DR to say something that makes no sense at all just to give the audience some sort of doubt is beyond comical. 

This is shaping up to be the worst season in BB history.  

House guests - I feel confident in saying this is the worst cast ever.  Unlike the early days when the casts were just people looking for a crazy fun way to spend the summer, now everybody has an ulterior motive for wanting to be on BB (or any other reality show).  That makes it harder to cast, but there's no excuse for this terrible cast.  Yeah, it's harder to find the right people, but the pool you are choosing from has to be 4x as big as it was in the early years.  I think they are just too fucking lazy to do their jobs and on most of these people, I imagine the final decision on them was "Whatever.  They should work".   Why they would cast Sis, Jessica, and Nicole?   I'm thinking it came down to filling a quota for hot people, fat people, and weird people.  Jack, Jackson, Christie, and Bella are just terrible human beings.  Nick and Sis are teetering on that edge and will probably prove themselves to be awful people soon enough.  Sis probably already has, but dat ass!  Holly, Tommy, and Kat (my new favorite house guest) seem like they are ok, so I'll give them a pass for now.  All the people who are likable have either already been evicted, are in a precarious position in the house, or aren't even playing the game, so we really haven't gotten to know them.  The end result is horrible people running the game with very little chance of that changing because the minority "alliance" refuses to see what's happening right in front of them (despite Cliff telling them what is happening) and are terrible at this game.  And they aren't even playing the game.  It's like a house full of 6 Paul's and 8 Matt and Raven's.  

Twists - All the advantages have ended up in the hands of the dominant alliance full of awful people.  And all they've done is make the awful people damn near untouchable.  Camp Comeback prevented anyone from making a big move early, so we've been in this holding pattern for over a month waiting for something to happen.  When we finally get Cliff as the HOH, his HOH is commandeered by Christie's fucking advantage, which she didn't even have to play.  Ovi's advantage was never even played.  

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

This is shaping up to be the worst season in BB history.  

House guests - I feel confident in saying this is the worst cast ever.  Unlike the early days when the casts were just people looking for a crazy fun way to spend the summer, now everybody has an ulterior motive for wanting to be on BB (or any other reality show).  That makes it harder to cast, but there's no excuse for this terrible cast.  Yeah, it's harder to find the right people, but the pool you are choosing from has to be 4x as big as it was in the early years.  I think they are just too fucking lazy to do their jobs and on most of these people, I imagine the final decision on them was "Whatever.  They should work".   Why they would cast Sis, Jessica, and Nicole?   I'm thinking it came down to filling a quota for hot people, fat people, and weird people.  Jack, Jackson, Christie, and Bella are just terrible human beings.  Nick and Sis are teetering on that edge and will probably prove themselves to be awful people soon enough.  Sis probably already has, but dat ass!  Holly, Tommy, and Kat (my new favorite house guest) seem like they are ok, so I'll give them a pass for now.  All the people who are likable have either already been evicted, are in a precarious position in the house, or aren't even playing the game, so we really haven't gotten to know them.  The end result is horrible people running the game with very little chance of that changing because the minority "alliance" refuses to see what's happening right in front of them (despite Cliff telling them what is happening) and are terrible at this game.  And they aren't even playing the game.  It's like a house full of 6 Paul's and 8 Matt and Raven's.  

Twists - All the advantages have ended up in the hands of the dominant alliance full of awful people.  And all they've done is make the awful people damn near untouchable.  Camp Comeback prevented anyone from making a big move early, so we've been in this holding pattern for over a month waiting for something to happen.  When we finally get Cliff as the HOH, his HOH is commandeered by Christie's fucking advantage, which she didn't even have to play.  Ovi's advantage was never even played.  

I have been watching this show religiously for about the last 6 years.. This is the first time i told the wife she can watch without me... It has been awful in every way. I thought Cliff was playing until he nominated Bella as the replacement. At that point I realized this season has no chance. 

Considering theres always a chance for the first 4 evicted to get back in...I dont mind them staying in have not rooms and continuing the social aspect.

But even then...3 of those 4 are putting their fingerprints on the game when theres a 100 % chance they won't even be in it

Almost should make it a jail than a privilege. If the house guests that are in the game still want to go talk to them...then they can visit them in camp

7 minutes ago, joeycovers said:

I have been watching this show religiously for about the last 6 years.. This is the first time i told the wife she can watch without me... It has been awful in every way. I thought Cliff was playing until he nominated Bella as the replacement. At that point I realized this season has no chance. 

Cliff almost has me sold on why he did this.  And it looks like it's starting to work out the way he hoped, but he was in a tough spot.  He was the only one playing the game from the weak side of the house.   Christie's power pretty ruined this season.  The game could be completely different if he had the balls to make that deal with Christie and then stab her in the back and immediately name her as the replacement nom.  He's so aggy to the bone though that I knew he wouldn't do it.   That would have been great for us, but probably terrible for his game.