BB21

UTPhil2006

5 hours ago, lateshow said:

With apologies to Vic, Jess needs to stop rolling her shirts up and exposing that nasty gut.

no you don't understand, that's beautiful, everything and everyone is beautiful, overworked organs and clogged arteries are beautiful, how dare you say otherwise. 

Ok, so they spend five minutes exposing Jack’s shittiness and derogatory statements, only to have Julie literally say in response, “We didn’t GYP you out of your exit interview (blah blah blah)...”

Oh god...some little doucher called me out in a class at UT 20 yrs ago because I said gyped.

"He offended me because he is being offensive to gypsies"

Fucking fruit

she and CBS definitely felt the pressure from the feed watchers/twitter users/former players. if they're smart they'll start to show Michie more and more as the jackass that he is, and give him a similar exit interview when he leaves.

as for Jack he might be a sociopath. he is so blatantly insincere with all of his "i love you all, you're all wonderful, wow check out what a great guy i am" shtick. it's been hard to watch at times. 

On 8/9/2019 at 3:09 PM, George said:

I don’t remember Julie ever cornering someone like that when leaving. Is that a first?

On 8/9/2019 at 3:31 PM, Goo Punch said:

she and CBS definitely felt the pressure from the feed watchers/twitter users/former players. if they're smart they'll start to show Michie more and more as the jackass that he is, and give him a similar exit interview when he leaves.

as for Jack he might be a sociopath. he is so blatantly insincere with all of his "i love you all, you're all wonderful, wow check out what a great guy i am" shtick. it's been hard to watch at times. 

This. 

They caved to the feed watchers. First off I think Jack is a total douche but what he said and did in the house wasn't anywhere close to as bad as some of the shit that went down the last several seasons that CBS never mentioned or addressed on the network shows. 

JC's multiple inappropriate touching/sexual assault were far worse then what Jack said. 

I also think that Jack had to have been given a head's up by producers because he had some pretty damn good answers prepared for what they went over.   

Also on Christie, her crying over being picked because it meant "America doesn't like her" was comical. 

5 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Also on Christie, her crying over being picked because it meant "America doesn't like her" was comical. 

That was my favorite part of the episode.  I love the moment when someone realizes maybe they aren't as awesome as they think they are.  Jackson took it well though.   

55 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Hopefully it will come out that her and Tommy know each other. That should get her bounced for sure. I'd love to see his HOH turn into a shitshow.

I remember when people used to fly banners over the house hoping to catch the HGs outside. It’s a way for fans to send messages.   Has CBS found a way to make their studio a no fly zone?  

You could practically fly a drone into the outside patio. 

I remember when people used to fly banners over the house hoping to catch the HGs outside. It’s a way for fans to send messages.   Has CBS found a way to make their studio a no fly zone?  
You could practically fly a drone into the outside patio. 
Wife and I were saying the messages from family probably has some secret message...

"Goodbye from the dog" means you're safe

"Goodbye from grandma and grandpa" means you're a huge target

"We love and miss you so much" means make a move now or else...

Unless they're prewritten before the season starts

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Wife and I were saying the messages from family probably has some secret message...

"Goodbye from the dog" means you're safe

"Goodbye from grandma and grandpa" means you're a huge target

"We love and miss you so much" means make a move now or else...

Unless they're prewritten before the season starts

I'll ask but I'm pretty sure they are prewritten.

6 hours ago, Scraps said:

At this point whoever wins this will go down as one of, if not the, worst winner in BB history.

No one is doing shit.

it'll be tough to top Josh. i suppose if Analyse wins you could make the argument, but she's hot and not annoying, so it'd still be close. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lateshow said:

I thought so, but I couldn't quite make out what she was saying. 

Really? You couldn't understand her talking 500 miles a minute interrupting Julie, and mumbling unrelated shit mid thought?  

13 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

And your HOH is

Reveal hidden contents

Jackson Michie

I got extremely lucky (no, didn’t run into South Austin’s mom), I turned on the live feeds and the conclusion happened about 15 seconds later.

Spoiler

Yeah as soon as I saw that comp I told my wife it was going to be Michie or Nick. Cliff should have just sat down and said, "I'm good" so he didn't fall and break a hip. 

• Like 2