BB21

UTPhil2006

He should've put Tommy up next to her if he wanted her out. Stupid.
These people are the worst. Stop with the "I love you" bullshit. 
This made no sense. I wouldve pulled sis off, a complete non threat, and put nick next to her.

Tommy is someone to keep in his back pocket when against cliff and his gals later on.

Nick is the last threat for endurance comps. Let the HGs decide who they want out and if christie stayed tell her you increased her chances of staying by putting up another threat and maybe shed keep you.

I know the house is probably a mind fuck and makes you paranoid but I will never understand when one week "your side" of the house is in power you act like everyone is below you and that you are king, the following week when you are on the block you act shocked and think everyone hates you for no good reason. 

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This made no sense. I wouldve pulled sis off, a complete non threat, and put nick next to her.

Tommy is someone to keep in his back pocket when against cliff and his gals later on.

Nick is the last threat for endurance comps. Let the HGs decide who they want out and if christie stayed tell her you increased her chances of staying by putting up another threat and maybe shed keep you.

Yep. If you are going to take your shot take your shot. I know it's easy to second guess but Tommy has this game in the bag if people aren't careful. Getting rid of Sis is another wasted HOH. 

Oh and I checked spoiler sites it's still up in the air for tonight's vote. As of right now could go either way. 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

2 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I know the house is probably a mind fuck and makes you paranoid but I will never understand when one week "your side" of the house is in power you act like everyone is below you and that you are king, the following week when you are on the block you act shocked and think everyone hates you for no good reason. 

Yep. If you are going to take your shot take your shot. I know it's easy to second guess but Tommy has this game in the bag if people aren't careful. Getting rid of Sis is another wasted HOH. 

Oh and I checked spoiler sites it's still up in the air for tonight's vote. As of right now could go either way. 

If they keep Christie and boot out Sis, these people are dumber than I thought. 

16 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Tommy is the front runner now for sure, would love to see the little nerd chick win though.

Agreed. He is going to have to nut up and make some difficult choices when he wins some upcoming HOH's but he should be sitting pretty if he continues to play far and away the best social game of those in the house. 

8 hours ago, Pokoloco said:

He should've put Tommy up next to her if he wanted her out. Stupid.

These people are the worst. Stop with the "I love you" bullshit. 

i watch these with my mom, and we talked about doing a drinking game with this season. you know every time someone says "literally", or every time Jackson is eating food, "blood on my hands", "at this point", etc; then when we got to the idea of drinking every time one of them says "i love you" we realized we would both die of alcohol poisoning and we abandoned the game. 

• Like 1

Nick may put up Christie 

Edited to add it seems as though it’s going to be a surprise (prank) when the noms are revealed, one isn’t hers. So the recipient may be required to keep it a secret. I wonder how BB decides which of her nominees will be replaced?

Edited by Vito Andolini

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

Nick may put up Christie 

Edited to add it seems as though it’s going to be a surprise (prank) when the noms are revealed, one isn’t hers. So the recipient may be required to keep it a secret. I wonder how BB decides which of her nominees will be replaced?

Well Holly won so...

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I fucking hateeee Christie

Jackson Michie won HOH and power of veto... and Analyse is who went home, a player who would never win anything except Seat #2 in the final, because she’s the perfect person to sit next to (unless Butthurt Jury Syndrome raises its ugly head). 

That’s some serious mojo Christie threw at everyone with the Nick Taco Tuesday call out, and it worked like a charm. That’s some Dan level shit, and I don’t like her either. But great game play. 

9 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

yeah, Christie's Taco Tuesday blitzkreig is one of the most baller moves i've seen in a while. the type of move you always wish somebody would make but they never do. well she did, and it worked. crazy shit. 

I agree. That said Nick was an idiot, don't EVER do that unless you have an answer for every single thing someone is going to throw at you and at the VERY least have a list of the 10 times she has fucked over her alliance not once, not twice, but three times and lied more than everyone in the house. 

11 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Nick may put up Christie 

If "America" votes for anyone else besides Nick to have the power then I give up. He's the only logical choice and will make this week fun as hell. My guess however they will give it to Cliff and it won't be nearly as good of a twist as it should be because people are stupid. 

The key to winning the game is getting a sold 3 (like Derrick did a few seasons ago with Cody and Caleb). Sure it takes a little bit of luck that you pick the right other two and hope they don't flip but it's the easiest way to make it to the end. Then you add a couple of other people that think they are in the core alliance but are really just cover.

And if you choose wrong and pick a player like Christie in one of those 3 well then you get fucked over. I have no doubt a producer has been putting shit in her head that either was a 100% lie or a half truth that got Christie so paranoid she blew up her own alliance and game because of it. 

11 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

yeah, Christie's Taco Tuesday blitzkreig is one of the most baller moves i've seen in a while. the type of move you always wish somebody would make but they never do. well she did, and it worked. crazy shit. 

Sis was too dumb to realize this campaign was putting her out of the house. She just stood back and said nothing. She deserved to go.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Oh, there’s also a theory offered by Hamsterwatch that they’ll do the week, evict someone, then Julie announces, “You’ve just been pranked! It’s Big Brother Rewind! And they do the week over, with a double eviction up next.

We're a month away from finale and still have 8.  Not sure if that timeline works.

On 8/24/2019 at 9:30 AM, Vito Andolini said:

Oh, there’s also a theory offered by Hamsterwatch that they’ll do the week, evict someone, then Julie announces, “You’ve just been pranked! It’s Big Brother Rewind! And they do the week over, with a double eviction up next.

Only if they evict Christie. 
Production is the reason she stayed this week, y'all are giving her too much credit. 

Production has also "taken care of" the issue with the loud speaker announcing her and Tommy know he other. 

Can someone explain the Taco Tuesday move, or do I even want to know. I spend more time reading this thread than watching the show, but it's getting to the time of year where I actually follow it, especially if there are some girls left and the main douche has been evicted

2 hours ago, McFly said:

Only if they evict Christie. 
Production is the reason she stayed this week, y'all are giving her too much credit. 

Production has also "taken care of" the issue with the loud speaker announcing her and Tommy know he other. 

Holly got in trouble for talking about her Diary room sessions and she yelled "Well maybe if you let me talk about what I wanted to instead of telling me what to say I wouldn't have to" 

I know it was pretty much known they force you to say shit for their "story" but that pretty much confirms it. 

Can someone explain the Taco Tuesday move, or do I even want to know. I spend more time reading this thread than watching the show, but it's getting to the time of year where I actually follow it, especially if there are some girls left and the main douche has been evicted
Last Tuesday the house had taco Tuesday and Christie blew up nick's game in front of the house in a last ditch effort to stay since she was on the block. It worked obviously

2 hours ago, Fozzz said:

What exactly did she do to blow up his game?  Seemed like they went with Christie  bc she promised Holly and Jackson to do whatever they wanted and they were dumb enough to believe her. 

Well it's that and the fact that she promised to help target Nick with/for them.  Spoiler alert - she was lying her ass off and will put them both on the block the first chance she gets.  Pretty fucking weak and not a smart move by Jolly.  If they are both targeting you and both are threats to win comps, why chose to keep both of them and get rid of the worst player in the game?  Get rid of Christie and worry about Nick the next week.  Hell, Nick is likely to change his mind the next week and work with you to target Tommy.  

On 8/26/2019 at 4:57 PM, JimmyHoffa said:

Holly got in trouble for talking about her Diary room sessions and she yelled "Well maybe if you let me talk about what I wanted to instead of telling me what to say I wouldn't have to" 

I know it was pretty much known they force you to say shit for their "story" but that pretty much confirms it. 

Tommy mentioned the other day how he doesn't always agree with what they tell him to read to the camera in DR but he does it anyway.