BB21

UTPhil2006

On 8/26/2019 at 4:57 PM, Bartles said:

Can someone explain the Taco Tuesday move, or do I even want to know. I spend more time reading this thread than watching the show, but it's getting to the time of year where I actually follow it, especially if there are some girls left and the main douche has been evicted

Production needed an excuse to shift the target off Christie and make Nick look bad.  Then they can convince Jackson that Christie will do anything he wants to stay and use her "powers" to help him.  Jackson/Holly of course immediately regret the decision when they tell her she'll be a pawn and she wants to renege on the deal. 

10 hours ago, Fozzz said:

What exactly did she do to blow up his game?  Seemed like they went with Christie  bc she promised Holly and Jackson to do whatever they wanted and they were dumb enough to believe her. 

telling Jolly that Nick had drafted a plan to go after them and make a x person alliance not including them just to have them go tell him that so he freaks out in front of the entire house is blowing it up isn't it? I dont remember how it all went down but thats what I recalled happening. 

Like i said last week...jackson should just have taken Sis off the block and put up Nick next to Christie and let the HG's take out a player.  Sending sis home was such a waste of a week, and we're out of hot chicks.

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

15 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

telling Jolly that Nick had drafted a plan to go after them and make a x person alliance not including them just to have them go tell him that so he freaks out in front of the entire house is blowing it up isn't it? I dont remember how it all went down but thats what I recalled happening. 

Like i said last week...jackson should just have taken Sis off the block and put up Nick next to Christie and let the HG's take out a player.  Sending sis home was such a waste of a week, and we're out of hot chicks.

I mean, Christie could get it. 

15 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Plus anytime something like that happens, it immediately becomes the easy vote for the rest of the house floaters. Not to mention they are probably asked 10,000 questions about it in their DR sessions which makes it a bigger deal than it actually is in many cases. 

It's why keeping your head down and not making a huge scene is the best way to stay in the game. Unless you are probably going home it's the best move to try and move the target off your own back (which is why the producers probably put it in Nick's ear to go after Christie). Nick fell for it and screwed himself although he did an awful job of defending himself which only made him look more guilty. 

The producers love Christie because she is easy to manipulate, lies all the time, cries and creates drama. That's what they want to put on a good show and that is all they care about. 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 12:30 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Pretty boring week if jess is the target... double eviction has to be next week. How funny would holly and michey going home on the same night be?

Double eviction is this week. Two people will be gone by the end of the episode Thursday. 

16 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Veto Results

Reveal hidden contents

Tommy won and saved Christie again. Cliff is replacement. 

Spoiler

Well Michey better hope to hell that Holly or Cliff wins ( or Nicole LOL) the next HOH because if Christie or Tommy win there isn't a chance in hell that he and Holly aren't going up. 

Tommy is the only one left in the house that has a shot to beat Michie. 

I think it was dumb for them to get rid of Christie before Tommy but I understand why they did. 

At this point Michie or Holly need to win the remaining HOH's or POV's. If Michie doesn't I think the Cliff, Tommy and Nicole all know they can't beat him if he is still around at the end. 

It would have been a baller move for Cliff to use the veto and Nicole to put up and vote out Michie last night but it is what it is. 

I would be fine with anyone left winning. But hope Nicole or Cliff some how find a way to pull it off.   

9 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Even bloggers/recappers who have kept up with the show for years (and presumably made a little scratch from ad sales) have checked out, or slowed down their output. From a compelling TV standpoint, probably the worst season ever.

I'm a big fan of the show. I've watched it for about 10-12 years now. I've seen every episode this year, but I'm usually on my phone and not paying that much attention. This has been the worst season that I recall. Even season 15, which was a terrible season with terrible people, was better. They were racist and shitty, but at least they had some entertaining moments. I didn't think a season could be worse than Andy Herren winning, but lo and behold, we get this abomination. Makes it worse coming off of last season, which was one of the best I can remember. 

18 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

It's the worst, but still entertaining.

It's tough to call I didn't care for 15 and 17 but it's up there for the worst in the last 10 seasons or so. 16 is the best in recent memory along with Dan's second season when he won. 

I think it was just shitty casting. 

Im good with Jackson, Cliff, or Nicole winning.

I actually like Jackson now that Jack has been gone. Nicole and Cliff are pretty easy to like cause well nerd and old man even if he is aggy. I can't stand Tommy because over dramatic people suck ass. Holly is whatever.

Nominations and funny snippet from Hamsterwatch

Spoiler

Jackson nominated Cliff and Tommy, and feeds came back to the usual hugs but with even more good spirits and camaraderie than usual. Tommy acted happy to see his photo on the noms screen for the first time and Holly did some little random #Bething dances. She and Jackson were in especially good moods, canoodling openly on the dining room bench as some dinner prep began a few yards away. Tommy said "we made it, top five! People won't forget us!" and Cliff joked "I can see it now: the worst cast in 21 years of Big Brother, but these are the five that were the top of the worst cast." They thought that was funny but the joke will be on them when they get out, because it's arguably true.

Spoiler

Nicole won POV so when she takes down Cliff, Michie has no choice but to nominate his girlfriend, holly. Then Nicole and Cliff decide whether holly or tommy go home. Demonstrates how weak the Final 5 HoH is other than you’re safe for the week.

tough call for Nicole and Cliff.  Comes downs to whether they think they can beat tommy or holly for the next HoH. Too much of a risk to leave holly in the game with her history of winning HoH.

On 9/6/2019 at 4:52 PM, Vito Andolini said:

Jimmy, you aren’t including 20 as an all-timer?

Hell no. Last season sucked. 

Speaking of, has someone who was evicted 2nd ever been given as much screen time as Swaggy C? I get they love the relationship angle with Bayleigh but holy hell were they awful during the HOH comp. 

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nicole won POV so when she takes down Cliff, Michie has no choice but to nominate his girlfriend, holly. Then Nicole and Cliff decide whether holly or tommy go home. Demonstrates how weak the Final 5 HoH is other than you’re safe for the week.

tough call for Nicole and Cliff.  Comes downs to whether they think they can beat tommy or holly for the next HoH. Too much of a risk to leave holly in the game with her history of winning HoH.

Spoiler

It really shouldn't be a difficult decision. You replace Cliff with Holly and vote off Holly. Michie can't play in the HOH next week so his only shot to save himself is winning the POV vs. the other 3 left in the house. If he wins the POV and saves himself so be it but you 100% can't let Holly stay in the house. Not to mention as pissed as Michie would be he still can't send you home. Plus if he didn't let his emotions get in the way he would still understand that Tommy is his biggest threat to beat him in the end. 

6 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Hell no. Last season sucked. 

Speaking of, has someone who was evicted 2nd ever been given as much screen time as Swaggy C? I get they love the relationship angle with Bayleigh but holy hell were they awful during the HOH comp. 

They sucked at every aspect while on the show, they're arrogant and fucking stupid and don't back it up at all. On top of that is that the douche threw a "fundraiser" for Kevin's cancer and kept nearly all of the money. Fuck that motherfucker and fuck CBS for bringing his dumb ass on over and over.

• Like 1

Swaggy and Bayleigh are BFF's with "Kass", the casting director, so they continue to be featured on the show. It's no surprise that the hardcore fans all hate Kass and think her casting skills suck.

Also, for BB to use a movie poster with Swaggy and Kevin was beyond fucked up. Fuck them for that. 

15 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Also, for BB to use a movie poster with Swaggy and Kevin was beyond fucked up. Fuck them for that. 

I see it both ways. Agreed bad decision but also a Fuck you reminder to Swaggy standing right there that he's an asshole and that everyone (including us) would be talking about it again. 

5 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I see it both ways. Agreed bad decision but also a Fuck you reminder to Swaggy standing right there that he's an asshole and that everyone (including us) would be talking about it again. 

I read a little something like that and, though I hate to defend Douchey C, I don't think that's the whole story.  Unless Douchey and Bitchly are just completely lying on Twitter, it seems like it's a case of Kevin's daughter jumping to conclusions about how much money they were promised and how profitable a shitty little basketball game whose biggest draw is Douchey was going to raise.  But really, I dislike those two so much, I have no problem being wrong on this one.  

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2019/02/kevin-schlehuber-bb19-cancer-charity-event-swaggy-fessy-bayleigh/   (The Douchey side of the story)

I stumbled on another article that makes Douchey look even more douchey, so maybe I am wrong:

https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-swaggy-kevin-cancer-doesnt-deserve-fundraiser-money/

14 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I should have read the entire 2nd article.  Everything ^^ that guy just said is bullshit.  Read the 2nd link if you want more reasons to hate Douchey C.  

Even in the first article one of the things that gets me is they were going to give him 'at least half' but he ended up beating cancer before they held their stupid game so he only gets $500 while he and Fasal get $2000 each? So since he didn't have cancer any more he didn't need the money, you know to pay bills for treatment and shit. Lol at the $500 not even covering Kevin's flight expenses. To Fasal's credit, he seemed pretty oblivious to everything going on before Kevin's daughter blasted Asswipe online and ended up sending his entire check to Kevin.