BB21

UTPhil2006

On 9/10/2019 at 1:41 PM, Go Pokes said:

I read a little something like that and, though I hate to defend Douchey C, I don't think that's the whole story.  Unless Douchey and Bitchly are just completely lying on Twitter, it seems like it's a case of Kevin's daughter jumping to conclusions about how much money they were promised and how profitable a shitty little basketball game whose biggest draw is Douchey was going to raise.  But really, I dislike those two so much, I have no problem being wrong on this one.  

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2019/02/kevin-schlehuber-bb19-cancer-charity-event-swaggy-fessy-bayleigh/   (The Douchey side of the story)

I stumbled on another article that makes Douchey look even more douchey, so maybe I am wrong:

https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-swaggy-kevin-cancer-doesnt-deserve-fundraiser-money/

“Don’t count my money”

Yikes. Bad look

I thought old Cliff would maintain the “my word is my bond” trope and lean on Nicole to honor the Final Four agreement they have with Jackson and Holly, but Nicole is proving to be a shrewd game player, and is pulling that side out of Cliff as well. Don’t be surprised if Holly is shown the door, and Jackson is helpless to do anything about it... and can’t even play in the next HOH. 

Nicole has created a nice resume when it counts. 

2 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

I thought old Cliff would maintain the “my word is my bond” trope and lean on Nicole to honor the Final Four agreement they have with Jackson and Holly, but Nicole is proving to be a shrewd game player, and is pulling that side out of Cliff as well. Don’t be surprised if Holly is shown the door, and Jackson is helpless to do anything about it... and can’t even play in the next HOH. 

Nicole has created a nice resume when it counts. 

yeah, normally i'd agree with MN, but I think that this one is totally up in the air. It could definitely go either way. Getting Holly out is definitely the smart move, and Nicole knows it. It's gonna come down to convincing Cliff.

And yes, Nicole has a sneaky good resume, particularly since she broke the record for most consecutive veto comps without being picked (she went 9 in a row, previous record was 7), and then she wins the first two veto comps she plays plus an HOH on DE night. Both she and Cliff have played great floater games, and there's no shame in that at all. That was their lot in this game and they both have navigated it very well. People were hating on Cliff here, but he took a serious shot at Jackson and Holly early on and managed to still be here with both of them for the final 5 (final 4 in his case). AND he won the battle back; I'm impressed. 

Edited by Goo Punch

It's going to come down to Cliff.  Nicole is going to side with Tommy, but if Cliff keeps Holly (man of his word) then Michie can break the tie and Tommy goes.  It's going to come down to Cliff honoring his word vs listening to Nicole.  If he goes back on his word, literally the first thing I'm gonna do at the finale/wrap party in a couple weeks is ask him "but I thought aggies don't lie cheat or steal" and then do that stupid ass Manziel shit he does.

HOH tonight is pretty irrelevant minus being safe for a week.  Veto will have all the power.

31 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

It's going to come down to Cliff.  Nicole is going to side with Tommy, but if Cliff keeps Holly (man of his word) then Michie can break the tie and Tommy goes.  It's going to come down to Cliff honoring his word vs listening to Nicole.  If he goes back on his word, literally the first thing I'm gonna do at the finale/wrap party in a couple weeks is ask him "but I thought aggies don't lie cheat or steal" and then do that stupid ass Manziel shit he does.

HOH tonight is pretty irrelevant minus being safe for a week.  Veto will have all the power.

That Manziel celebration shit annoys me to no end.

1 hour ago, Pokoloco said:

Holly stinks at comps. Vote out Tommy, win HOH, take your shot at Jackson, settle for her if he pulls himself off..

I still think Holly would take 2nd to anyone left.

you can't leave in a couple, because if you end up in a final 3 with them you're fucked unless you can beat both of them, and considering Jackson's comp record I wouldn't bet on it. you have to break them up. 

31 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

you can't leave in a couple, because if you end up in a final 3 with them you're fucked unless you can beat both of them, and considering Jackson's comp record I wouldn't bet on it. you have to break them up. 

I must be looking at this completely wrong then.  They can't leave Tommy in.  He has way too many jury votes locked up already.  Holly can't beat anyone and is the only lay up left.  She's not good at comps.   

4 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I must be looking at this completely wrong then.  They can't leave Tommy in.  He has way too many jury votes locked up already.  Holly can't beat anyone and is the only lay up left.  She's not good at comps.   

if you leave holly in the game then you leave THE power couple alive in the game against you. If you evict her, then you (Nicole and Cliff) become the only remaining couple and you increase your odds at making the final two. No brainer for me. 

Also Holly could totally win the endurance portion vs Cliff or Nicole. 

Edited by Goo Punch

15 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

if you leave holly in the game then you leave THE power couple alive in the game against you. If you evict her, then you (Nicole and Cliff) become the only remaining couple and you increase your odds at making the final two. No brainer for me. 

Also Holly could totally win the endurance portion vs Cliff or Nicole. 

completely agree.  Leaving Holly in the game makes little sense to me. Sure Michie and Tommy will team up to some point but its not the same as a power couple. 

They lie cheat and steal you know....before the wife

Wow.... none of these idiots deserve to win.  How stupid are they.  Even Holly doesn't deserve to win.  Instead of having a 50/50 chance of going to final 3 and having a 75 percent chance of taking out the 1 guy none of them will beat in jury votes, the decided to fucking keep Holly.  Holly is going to crush them in this endurance comp, put them both on the block and neither of them are beating Michie or Holly for the veto.  And neither Michie or Holly are taking them to final 2.  And even if they did, neither of them are beating Michie or Holly.  What a bunch of idiots.  Props to Michie because he's completely outclassed these buffoons.  They both had a legit chance to make it to final 2 and battle it out instead they both wrote their tickets home.  How these two idiots think they will beat Michie and Holly is beyond me.  Why would they believe Tommy is working with Michie.  Michie fucking put him up and put his best friend up.  Why would they believe that he thinks he will beat Michie in a final 2.  Absolute idiots.  This show is unwatchable because there tends to be a few good players and a bunch of fucking retards.  Literally don't care to watch the rest of the show.  And I hope they send Holly home for fucking sitting like an idiot on the block and not doing anything.  Most boring player in this game.  

2 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

That doesn’t seem correct. The Veto winner has all the power this week.

Neither of these idiots are winning the veto, let alone this HOH competition.  One of them is going home and the other will go home 3rd.  They could have had the numbers and taken out Michie.  And then its 2 vs 1 against Tommy in the final 3.  

Cliff went full aggy.  It's in his fucking DNA to be a loser.

Edited by victory88
  • Like 1

Regarding Tommy or Holly, I’m sure it was Cliff winning out over Nicole in the end. I’m sure we’ll see Cliff in the DR Sunday night, stupid hands in frame, proclaiming, “I just couldn’t go back on my word!” 

Meanwhile, Jackson Michie just pulled off the most blatant, lie-straight-to-your-face move ever with that house meeting they previewed. It looked pretty ugly. 

Michie has played an aggressive game from Day One, and deserves props for that, as most alphas end up out on their ass well before this point. But I’m all in on the underdog story now, as Nicole has made one of the great late pushes in show history. Some may characterize her as a floater, but she was always engaged with Hogg, propping up that tiny side of the house, as Ha8eful ran roughshod for several weeks. 

Holly did win some comps, as it seemed she and Michie just kept alternating HOH wins, but she stands no chance of getting the Jury vote, no matter who she goes up against. She’s become what she feared would be her perceived role, an accessory to Jackson Michie.

Cliff has played a remarkably good game, as disposable old guys are almost always the first to go. As opposed to old guy survivor Kevin from two seasons ago, he was a legit power player. 

But go Nicole.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

That doesn’t seem correct. The Veto winner has all the power this week.

Yes, the Veto winner has all the power this week. My post was based on what would have happened if they voted out Holly instead of Tommy (like they SHOULD have)

What should have happened-

Vote out Holly

If Cliff or Nicole win HOH (like I said in my post) 

It's the other of the two that didn't win, Michie, and Tommy that are the only three possible people that could go home. 

Michie wins the Veto he would have sent home Tommy

Tommy wins the Veto he would have sent home Michie

Cliff and Nicole are together vs. either Michie/Tommy in the final 3. 

Now it's two against two and even if Cliff or Nicole win the HOH that only guarantees that person is safe and it's still two vs two to win the Veto if EITHER Holly or Michie win the Veto Cliff or Nicole would be going home.

That's the part that I don't understand with nothing but time, I don't understand how you don't think through the possibilities on your easiest shoe to get to the end AND winning. Sunday should be really interesting. I just don't see how Cliff and/or Nicole are going to say they made a good game move to win. Sure it gives them both a better shot at winning the HOH vs. Holly but if they were trying to protect both it was the stupid move. As Tommy and Michie would have of course been targeting each other for eviction this week that isn't the case anymore.  

Edited by JimmyHoffa

6 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Reveal hidden contents

and now if Nicole or Cliff wins they will likely do so with Jolly's votes because they stick to their word and kept the FF alive by evicting Tommy.

Spoiler

Cart before the horse. They have to get there first. Obviously depending on what the Veto comp is Michie has to be the heavy favorite to win which means good bye Cliff and it's Nicole vs. a couple in the final 3. 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

14 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:
  Hide contents

Cart before the horse. They have to get there first. Obviously depending on what the Veto comp is Michie has to be the heavy favorite to win which means good bye Cliff and it's Nicole vs. a couple in the final 3. 

what i'm saying is that if either of them do in fact win the whole it probably includes both Michie and Holly voting for that person, two votes that I don't think they get if they send Holly home over Tommy.

• Like 1

I still think it was the right move to get rid of Tommy.  He was the only player left in the game that nobody had a chance to win against in the final.  Nicole or Cliff can beat Jackson in the final just due to likability and some of Jackson's early missteps.  Yes he's come on strong the last several weeks, but he made some enemies early.  Jessica and Cat won't vote for Jackson no matter what.  I imagine after that giant lie, Tommy won't vote for him no matter what.  Christie doesn't seem to be a big fan on him, but she's one of the few who may respect the game play and vote for him.  Jack and Sis are the only sure votes I see for Jackson.  And Holly I suppose.  So yeah, this makes it hard for Nic & Cliff to get to the final 2 together, but that was the case with Tommy too.

The live feeders were saying all week that it would be better for Cliff's game if Tommy left, and better for Nicole's game if Holly left.  And the speculation is that Cliff knew that, and he might have known that Jackson was lying but didn't stand in his way to save Tommy.

Cliff is a much better than most of you all are giving him credit for, but I don't blame you for not knowing if you don't follow the live feeds and just watch CBS.  They don't have enough time to go through all of the scenarios.

35 minutes ago, Bosco said:

This is wrong, he would have sent out Cliff or Nicole.

Well then he is an idiot as well. As Tommy wins in a head to head match up with Michie. 

19 minutes ago, Bosco said:

The live feeders were saying all week that it would be better for Cliff's game if Tommy left, and better for Nicole's game if Holly left.  And the speculation is that Cliff knew that, and he might have known that Jackson was lying but didn't stand in his way to save Tommy.

Cliff is a much better than most of you all are giving him credit for, but I don't blame you for not knowing if you don't follow the live feeds and just watch CBS.  They don't have enough time to go through all of the scenarios.

I am not discounting Cliff as a player but he clearly can't stack up endurance or physical comp wise as the rest of the house. He is more than twice as old as Michie and Nicole (and Holly can't think for herself) one would hope he would be able to "out think" them.  

All you guys saying Nicole and Cliff are morons are actually sleeping on the awesome move by Jackson.

Getting that info without anyone knowing then regurgitating it to Nicole and Cliff to cause doubt was pretty brilliant. If he wouldn't have stirred the pot and caused doubt I am pretty sure Holly would've been the one.

• Like 2

And yeah Sunday Jackson is going to come off as a heartless lying asshole waahh wahh wahh, but thats the game.

He created the lie and then stuck with it and burned the fuck out of Tommy with it. In the process he tricked the hell outta Cliff/Nicole.

I wish they would show the jury Jackson going to listen to the convo, then Tommys reaction to finding out at that moment lulz

On 9/14/2019 at 6:54 PM, Goo Punch said:

oh and the jury is going to be shocked when they see Jackson wall through that door if he doesn't win the next veto comp.

Doesn't look like it.  If somehow Cliff or Nicole wins, Cliff has decided he's taking Michie with him to final 3.  He gave zero fucks about Nicole and made a deal without even consulting her.  Cliff is an aggy moron that thinks Michie is going to keep him if he wins the veto.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, victory88 said:

Doesn't look like it.  If somehow Cliff or Nicole wins, Cliff has decided he's taking Michie with him to final 3.  He gave zero fucks about Nicole and made a deal without even consulting her.  Cliff is an aggy moron that thinks Michie is going to keep him if he wins the veto.  

wow. what a moron he showed himself to be on tonight's episode. sucks for Nicole that she went with it. 

Veto result

Spoiler

Jackson Michie won veto, so dumbfuck Cliff will be eliminated face-to-face by the lyin’, scheming Vol, but hey, SEC, SEC, SEC, right? I hope Nicole can make it to the final two, and she wins. I’m not butthurt, I just think it will be hilarious to see Michie’s jaw drop to the floor. Plus, as noted earlier in this thread, she’s rallied from almost floater to legit competitor. Michie has dominated the comps and airtime/storyline, but he’s burned some bridges as well. Holly? There’s a reason he wants to bring her to end, and it’s not loyalty to his shower stool fuck buddy, it’s because she’s the easiest to beat.

Go Nicole! Just go, Cliff.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

wow. what a moron he showed himself to be on tonight's episode. sucks for Nicole that she went with it. 

Yeah, his words were along the lines of “I know guys like Michie, and they stick to their word”.  I cringed when he said that to Nicole.  

This moron thinks Michie would take him over his girlfriend.  This is after Cliff basically broke his word to Michie and Holly.  This dumbass would have probably made it to final 3 if Tommy had stayed.  He’s a complete idiot that puts on this nice guy front but in reality he will gladly fuck over anyone in this game including Nicole.  I hope Julie calls him out on being a snake.  

• Like 2