2019 LB De'Gabriel Floyd

thepop

5 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

I know the 4.9 was reportedly laser-timed, but man...unlike O'Neal, he looks a little quicker than that. 

And a 4.9 definitely isn't freakish for a linebacker. He's faster than that though, he probably didn't train for it 

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, futureman said:

shit don’t bump this you assholes.  thought he decommitted.  

[sighing]  shit. don't bump this, you assholes.

[defiant]  shit don't bump.  this.  you assholes.

[pleading]  shit, don't.   bump this, you assholes.

[confused]  shit don't bump?  this?   you?  assholes.

[MCHammer]  shit....don't bump this....you. ass. holes.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i'm sure it's lost somewhere in the "spring football" thread, but can someone handicap his odds of actually ever playing again?  i know that's a possibility.

apologies for the use of the word handicap, but that was unintentional.

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

i'm sure it's lost somewhere in the "spring football" thread, but can someone handicap his odds of actually ever playing again?  i know that's a possibility.

apologies for the use of the word handicap, but that was unintentional.

According to Dr. Hecht, players with spinal stenosis are at increased risk of stingers. However, they are also at risk for a more serious condition called cervical cord neuropraxia. Dr. Hecht had much to say about cervical cord neuropraxia, but the main distinguishing difference in this condition and a stinger is the presence of these symptoms in multiple limbs; both arms, both legs, or an arm and a leg.

With all this said, Dr. Hecht was extremely clear about one thing. "Congenital spinal stenosis is not a contraindication of playing football."

In other words, you can play with it. Nothing about spinal stenosis indicates that you can't.

• Like 1

There’s some orthopods on here. To me, spinal stenosis seems like black and white diagnosis. If you have it, you’re fucked. I don’t understand what watching for one year will do. What’s the deal? Obviously gotta lean towards he’s done. 

34 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

There’s some orthopods on here. To me, spinal stenosis seems like black and white diagnosis. If you have it, you’re fucked. I don’t understand what watching for one year will do. What’s the deal? Obviously gotta lean towards he’s done. 

You can play with it and be basically fine with some PT or you can be fucked. The range is huge.

• Like 1