How is a "brilliant surgeon" shit stupid? Because Ben Carson is shit stupid

Gil Bang

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

If that ain’t the truth.

I did a phone interview with a radiologist just this week and it was the most awkward, teeth pulling phone conversation I’ve had since the last time I interviewed a radiologist.

"Instead of interacting with patients and other staff, I'll just sit in a dark room and look at film".   Yeah, you kinda need to be a weirdo to do that.   Although I worked with a Rad that was a hot little piece or ass.  Also crazy, it turns out. 

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

"Instead of interacting with patients and other staff, I'll just sit in a dark room and look at film".   Yeah, you kinda need to be a weirdo to do that.   Although I worked with a Rad that was a hot little piece or ass.  Also crazy, it turns out. 

4ox14.jpg

I went to Med school with many psychos/idiots  but only one that killed his whole family, dog, then himself.  Being able to memorize a bunch of shit has jackshit to do with being smart/stupid imo.  And that’s what it takes to get through Med school - memorize away.  Some of those turnout to be good docs.  Some end up Ben Carson.  Some kill their whole family.  Some just kill a shitload of random citizens - Atlas.  

• Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I went to Med school with many psychos/idiots  but only one that killed his whole family, dog, then himself.  Being able to memorize a bunch of shit has jackshit to do with being smart/stupid imo.  And that’s what it takes to get through Med school - memorize away.  Some of those turnout to be good docs.  Some end up Ben Carson.  Some kill their whole family.  Some just kill a shitload of random citizens - Atlas.  

Yep. In order to be a doc you have to be highly intelligent. You don’t necessarily have to be wise, or have common sense, or have social skills, you just have to be highly intelligent.

Now that is not to say that there aren’t plenty of docs out there who are wise, who have common sense, or social skills. It’s just not a requirement.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Father in law was a very senior partner at a Big Six accounting firm.  The dumbest clients they had were doctors who were generally like Ben Carson.  Devoted their lives to one narrow thing, made some cash, and thought they were geniuses because they had some cash.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Father in law was a very senior partner at a Big Six accounting firm.  The dumbest clients they had were doctors who were generally like Ben Carson.  Devoted their lives to one narrow thing, made some cash, and thought they were geniuses because they had some cash.

This is why so many of them kill themselves and others in small plane crashes. I kid (sort of).