Shit my co-worker said

Bevo

16 hours ago, Reagan1k said:

Thermal fax paper curling and discoloring and still thinking it was groundbreaking new age business technology

Or going back into a file from last year only to realize that the thermal fax was left in the sun and was now black leaving no history...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, strangulation! said:

how many times did a foreman forget to grab money, and then had to send someone back to get a shitload of dimes?

The last time we tried to work up an old number 6 on Rock Ridge.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Reagan1k said:

When conference calls first became popular its a miracle 100’s of Regional Sales Manager’s weren’t murdered by their team - One guy sitting at a desk conducting a call while 5-10 guys are huddled inside phone booths from Albuquerque to Atlanta braving the cold and wind hearing the boss drone on and on about needing to close some deals so he could make his quarterly number. 

had a meeting the other day where the sales guy on the call snored through the whole thing.  we quickly and unanimously decided Ops couldn't support the RFQ.  only thing would've made it better is if he was on video.

I remember having to go to a store that only sold maps once a year to get the updated map books (I can't remember what they were called) that covered DFW for my sales team. 

Also, remember getting a cell phone that we all shared depending on who was going where. 

Or try corresponding  65 years ago from Taiwan to Austin via snailmail to get my older brother to send me the latest Elvis vinyl record, which might arrive in Taipei a month later...... or not getting a Christmas package because the C-54 cargo plane crashed in the middle of the Pacific.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

I remember having to go to a store that only sold maps once a year to get the updated map books (I can't remember what they were called) that covered DFW for my sales team. 

Also, remember getting a cell phone that we all shared depending on who was going where. 

Key Map!! 

3 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Mapsco 

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

I work with an IT consulting firm and one of my clients is a company that has acquired fertility clinics around the country.  One of the company's main goals is to bring these clinics all under the same IT infrastructure.  We've built a data architecture, a mobile and web-based patient app, and a custom CRM system for them. 

I was on a CRM user forum call this morning getting feedback from patient coordinators on what features they need to make their jobs easier.  The CRM system has categories for intended parents based on what procedures they are having and where they are in the process.  The coordinators have taken to calling these categories "buckets."  One of the coordinators points out the fact that we are missing a "bucket" for a certain type of intended parent and she says:

"Sometimes we have men come in to the clinic and all they want is a semen analysis, so we need a sperm bucket."

I had to mute and turn off my camera.

• Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Guadaloopy said:

I work with an IT consulting firm and one of my clients is a company that has acquired fertility clinics around the country.  One of the company's main goals is to bring these clinics all under the same IT infrastructure.  We've built a data architecture, a mobile and web-based patient app, and a custom CRM system for them. 

I was on a CRM user forum call this morning getting feedback from patient coordinators on what features they need to make their jobs easier.  The CRM system has categories for intended parents based on what procedures they are having and where they are in the process.  The coordinators have taken to calling these categories "buckets."  One of the coordinators points out the fact that we are missing a "bucket" for a certain type of intended parent and she says:

"Sometimes we have men come in to the clinic and all they want is a semen analysis, so we need a sperm bucket."

I had to mute and turn off my camera.

Please tell my you told her 'The correct nomenclature is "Jizz Jar.""

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2