Happy Endings- the sitcom we deserved but couldn't have

Goo Punch

Been watching it again on HBO Max.   

I can repeat so many of the lines from this show, its got so many great moments.

If I had to watch one episode over for the rest of time, it would be Code Wars.  So much greatness in that episode.

• 2 months later...
On 4/23/2021 at 2:24 PM, Pablo said:

Been watching it again on HBO Max.   

I can repeat so many of the lines from this show, its got so many great moments.

If I had to watch one episode over for the rest of time, it would be Code Wars.  So much greatness in that episode.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Like 1

I thought season 3 got a little cartoonish, but definitely enjoyed it. I think another season or two could have had a drop off, maybe not, would have liked to see at least one more season.

And did I just see a debate whether Eliza Cuthbert was hot in Old School? What the actual fuck? I literally fell in love with her from that movie. We’re the same age so it didn’t make a shit that her character was supposed to be in high school.

Edited by 'stache

• 6 months later...

Caught the occasional episode when it originally aired but thanks to surly and HBO Max I’m finally realizing the greatness. 

1st season, episode 5. Derrick’s debut (Draaaamaaaa!) and the preacher at nana’s funeral shaking his head and saying “chicksand” after the eulogy/break up. I’m crying 

Never heard of this show but from these clips I'm surprised it lasted 3 seasons. I couldn't finish any clip over just a few seconds. It's too much annoying overacting. That should be done in a comedy occasionally for effect but they just never turn it off it seems. 

I guess it goes to show absolutely anything can develop even a little cult following. 

11 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Never heard of this show but from these clips I'm surprised it lasted 3 seasons. I couldn't finish any clip over just a few seconds. It's too much annoying overacting. That should be done in a comedy occasionally for effect but they just never turn it off it seems. 

I guess it goes to show absolutely anything can develop even a little cult following. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886nso09kyapngbvg7qls

"i've never seen this show, but it sucks, and everyone who watches it is stupid."

okie silly dilly dokie o