2019 Longhorns Countdown to Kickoff

Machinator

On 5/24/2019 at 7:15 PM, Vito Andolini said:

We actually had a lead in the Sugar Bowl? I just remember us getting our ass beaten. And Ron McKelvey talk.

We actually had the lead most of that game; didn’t trail until the 2:32 mark of the 3rd quarter....

Edited by Ignatius

On 5/24/2019 at 7:15 PM, Vito Andolini said:

We actually had a lead in the Sugar Bowl? I just remember us getting our ass beaten. And Ron McKelvey talk.

Up 14-7.  And IIRC (which I might not) a bad penalty screwed us out of either getting the ball back just before half.  I think they tied the game and eventually won.  It was one of those games where we had them pretty much on the ropes in the 1st half but couldn't land the knockout blow.

On 5/25/2019 at 7:28 AM, Longboard Horn said:

Tony Brackens knocked him the fuck out! 98 days!

That hit today would have him ejected. It was a deliberate helmet-to-helmet hit.

I wouldn't be bragging about a hit to a kicker. That's like bragging about being a much stronger man and knocking out a girlfriend in an elevator.

Still, I wonder how the coach that called that play felt after that knock out blow to his kicker?

• Fuck You 15

45 minutes ago, Spudnut said:

That hit today would have him ejected. It was a deliberate helmet-to-helmet hit.

I wouldn't be bragging about a hit to a kicker. That's like bragging about being a much stronger man and knocking out a girlfriend in an elevator.

Still, I wonder how the coach that called that play felt after that knock out blow to his kicker?

Do not care.  The kicker is a football player that was running with the football.  Plus....Tech.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Spudnut said:

how about , go fuck yourself 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Spudnut said:

That's your first post? Seriously?!

th?id=OIP.lN5PAUtQXvJeeGCjToJqtwHaDJ

P.S. that was a great hit by Brackens. Now please fuck off

22 hours ago, Spudnut said:

I would get your point, if the kicker was defenseless, but he was a ball carrier running at full speed who saw the hit coming. Plus half of the entertainment is laughing at the stupidity of the play call. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

I would get your point, if the kicker was defenseless, but he was a ball carrier running at full speed who saw the hit coming. Plus half of the entertainment is laughing at the stupidity of the play call. 

The holder on that play is an orthopedic surgeon in Frisco now. He and the Cotton Bowl trophy are both named for his grandfather.

• Like 1