27 year old dating an 18 year old

Is this frowned upon? I started dating this 18 year old Mexican chick and things have been going great so far. I've just been put off by the age difference. It makes me feel like a creeper and I feel guilty at times. But she's pretty awesome and mature for her age. Her family and I get along well.

Also another thing, she doesn't have papers. (Yes she speaks English)

Sooooo... how do I go about this? Call it off? Keep things moving and see where we stand in a few years? If we happen to want to get married is a marriage license even possible?

Sorry I'm just in a confused state right now and am probably overthinking this.

• Fuck You 1

so what you need to understand here is the frontal lobe development thing

link here: https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=1&ContentID=3051

tl;dr: you are on opposite sides of the "adult capacity for reason" line

Also, meet her mother. That's roughly what she's going to look like in 5-10 years. If Mom is hot, go for the girl. On the other hand, maybe just go for mom instead; you'll have more to talk about.

• Like 1

I'd like to help, but your photos aren't showing up!

if you don't really know what to do then that means you are just distracted by her tits (& pussy) or you are very immature.
If you think it could be a serious relationship then treat it like that, if it is just a fun ride then have fun and get off the ride when it's over.

The Papers thing.

You have to account for the fact she could be deported.   I must confess I don't know how the process works now even if eventually you did marry if that allows her automatic residency or if that is not a sure thing anymore?  I mean you hear news reports of spouses being separated with one having to go back to their home country because of one reason or another.  

The age deference?   Meh.   If she is more mature than the average 18 year old and you feel it's sincere  and not an act, then keep at it.  I mean decades ago like WWII and before it was not uncommon to have such a spread between ages and usually it was the guy that was older.  I mean you had men who were maybe 20 who were marrying 15, 16 year olds and I'm sure many men who were in the upper 20's hooked up with 18, 19 year olds.  And in Latin America is not uncommon even today.   That was the whole meaning behind the quinceanera was to present the young girl to community as ready for woman hood ( IE marriage). 

• Like 1

Is it frowned upon? Come on, dude, you know the answer to that? In today's climate of course it is. You know that.

But, imo, it depends on you. Should it be frowned upon in your particular case? Maybe, maybe not. I hope not. 

Be a mensch about it and there's no reason for it to be frowned upon.  Just my two cents.

1 hour ago, Jersey Man10 said:

Is this frowned upon? I started dating this 18 year old Mexican chick and things have been going great so far. I've just been put off by the age difference. It makes me feel like a creeper and I feel guilty at times. But she's pretty awesome and mature for her age. Her family and I get along well.

Also another thing, she doesn't have papers. (Yes she speaks English)

Sooooo... how do I go about this? Call it off? Keep things moving and see where we stand in a few years? If we happen to want to get married is a marriage license even possible?

1. She is a Real Mexican Female, and you are a Dude Asking for Advice on the Internet, so the 18 and 27 adjust to about the same age. Hell, she's probably the older of you two. Don't take it personally, it's a fact, it's a hot wind on your shoulder, blowing in from a world that is older. The family either accepts you because they see you as a harmless fling, or else they see you as a future husband. One way or the other. Are you white? They want White Mexican grandchildren just like they see on Televisa.

2. Well, she says she doesn't have papers. She might have a stack of Mexican papers like arrest records, marriage certificate, or a birth certificate that says she is 25. Or 15!

3. Assuming she is not actually 15, you ride this wild pony like you stole it. You can certainly get married, in Mexico. It will be a good opportunity to visit her Mom's hometown, which will one day be your hometown once that thing in the Mexican woman's head clicks, and like all her ancestors, she decides that you, she, and all your offspring must return to the matrilocal Eden. This may be some really nice place. It may be a village at the end of 4 hours of jeep-road.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

The Papers thing.

You have to account for the fact she could be deported.   I must confess I don't know how the process works now even if eventually you did marry if that allows her automatic residency or if that is not a sure thing anymore?  I mean you hear news reports of spouses being separated with one having to go back to their home country because of one reason or another.  

The age deference?   Meh.   If she is more mature than the average 18 year old and you feel it's sincere  and not an act, then keep at it.  I mean decades ago like WWII and before it was not uncommon to have such a spread between ages and usually it was the guy that was older.  I mean you had men who were maybe 20 who were marrying 15, 16 year olds and I'm sure many men who were in the upper 20's hooked up with 18, 19 year olds.  And in Latin America is not uncommon even today.   That was the whole meaning behind the quinceanera was to present the young girl to community as ready for woman hood ( IE marriage). 

gf's cousin had this happen and now her husband isn't allowed to enter the US for so many years so they live in Acuna and she commutes to work in Del Rio everyday. I'm sure that's fun.

Edited by SimonBolivar

4 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

gf's cousin had this happen and now her husband isn't allowed to enter the US for so many years so they live in Acuna and she commutes to work in Del Rio everyday. I'm sure that's fun.

Acuna's fine so long as you stay on the good side of Azul.

giphy.gif

Are you white? They want White Mexican grandchildren just like they see on Televisa.

Nah I'm Mexican too.

Have you smashed yet? Does she care about that thing on your face?

Oh I got rid of that thing like 6 months ago. Lots of that wart killer stuff and freezing it made it eventually go away.

Haven't smashed yet.
  • Like 1