when is my show coming back?

henrygandorf

Completely forgot about Legion and missed S2. Was it as good as S1?

No. The weirdness took over and most of it is just incoherent babbling. Which is the pitfall when your main character is delusional but can wapr reality to match his delusion.

Also, it's a bit rapey.

Still, you'll probably need to see it to understand what's going on in season 3.

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

No. The weirdness took over and most of it is just incoherent babbling. Which is the pitfall when your main character is delusional but can wapr reality to match his delusion.

Also, it's a bit rapey.

Still, you'll probably need to see it to understand what's going on in season 3.

Well I'll just wait and see if S3 rebounds before investing on s2.

• 2 weeks later...

I see “fall” but anybody know about season 4 of man in the high castle.  Trying to synchronize that binge with pacing myself on American gods via a free starz trial by way of prime where that PKD show is 

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

divorce s3 on july 1st.

The billboards are going up.  I know SJP gets the horse treatment, but she's been pretty hot for a good portion of her life (mostly body).  I look at this at think, JFC, can't they find a make up artist to not make her look like an alien?  She had a good run, help her out a little as she ages.

MV5BYzM2ODVhM2MtZTA4ZS00ODVhLThjMjYtNWVk

Edited by Mach 1

1 minute ago, Mach 1 said:

The billboards are going up.  I know SJP gets the horse treatment, but she's been pretty hot for a good portion of her life (mostly body).  I look at this at think, JFC, can't they find a make up artist to not make her not look like an alien?  She had a good run, help her out a little as she ages.

MV5BYzM2ODVhM2MtZTA4ZS00ODVhLThjMjYtNWVk

yep.  the hbo billboard at sunset + doheny was half big little lies and half divorce while i was stuck today in traffic.  and it was the sjp half.  bleh.

yep.  the hbo billboard at sunset + doheny was half big little lies and half divorce while i was stuck today in traffic.  and it was the sjp half.  bleh.
LA cracks me up with the movie and TV billboards. The one town in this country that they dont really need to advertise and they spend insane amounts on it.

that "marketing phenomenon" as we know it really started in the Rust Belt right after WWII.  They would blanket the shit out of you with radio ads, newspaper, magazines, billboards, etc. with warm fuzzies about the very products you manufactured and bought.  So that you'd feel better about the whole "food chain" that you were a part of.  It worked so well, Hollywood copied it.  Just as advertising firms sell themselves.  The plumbers pipes, so to speak.  People in the Rust Belt didn't go destitute buying their own shit, they went belly up because of defined benefit plans and inferior management.  But the ride for them was fucking awesome!  Just as it will be for studio static projects that ignore digital platforms.  But damn, Brentwood is nicer than Flint...for now.  

2 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

Still waiting for The Crown season 3 on Netflix. Been over 18 months since season 2 was released, although I know they were shooting seasons 3 and 4 back to back so I’m sure the gap between those should be much shorter.

sounds like this fall for s3, but nothing specific.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/on-demand/2019-06-26/the-crown-season-3-netflix-release-date-cast-characters-plot-news-trailer-olivia-colman/

On 6/7/2019 at 1:06 PM, henrygandorf said:

new on netflix, "the chef show".  i don't know much about this, but i loved the movie.

I'm going to watch the movie tonight.  But I'm really enjoying the Netflix series so far.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/entertainment/a28099380/jerry-seinfeld-comedians-in-cars-getting-coffee-release-date-guest-list/

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Jerry Seinfeld's wonderful car-based web series, is returning to Netflix for season 11 this summer, July 19th. It'll feature some of the best guests yet, along with some truly special cars.

Guests for season 11 of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee include Eddie Murphy, Seth Rogen, Ricky Gervais, Matthew Broderick, Jamie Foxx, Sebastian Maniscalco, Martin Short, Mario Joyner, Melissa Villaseñor, Bridget Everett, and Barry Marder.

On 6/6/2019 at 12:40 PM, Texas_Rocks said:

lol, HG. I’ve been watching Animal Kingdom too since season one. The fusion between Point Break, Fast and the Furious, and GTA-5 is a guilty pleasure. I’m consistently amazed that it hasn’t been canceled yet. Lived in a beech community for 9 years and a couple of those characters actually remind me of some of the guys from back then...without all of the grand larceny.

It’s also my guilty pleasure. What do you think of this season so far? It’s definitely slow, but I think it’ll pick up as soon as tonight’s episode.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:21 PM, wood said:

Didn't realize this thread was here. Also posted in the Netflix thread

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/tv/peaky-blinders-series-five-date-16533140

Hopefully Taboo s2 is on the horizon, i liked season 1. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 8:41 PM, Lobo said:

any leaks on Mr. Robot or "The Man in the High Castle" ?? 

MITHC - Nov 15

On 7/5/2019 at 10:25 AM, Loose Stool said:

Any word on:

The Orville

Jack Ryan

The Expanse

Orville - late 2020 on Hulu

Expanse - Dec 13

14 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I saw a trailer for “Mr. Robot” that said it is returning in the fall but no specific date.

It’s been so long since the last season I’m going to need to find a recap video on YouTube or something.

final season too, right?