Art Briles: New Head Coach of Mount Vernon High School in Texas

Landomatic

On 7/11/2019 at 2:26 PM, SydneyCarton said:

What Texafornia said. Small Towns in Texas are where people like Briles can thrive. The people there are afraid to speak out because they are concerned it will hurt their businesses and they will be shunned, that's quoted in the article and it is also common sense. They basically laid out that the town family, the Ramseys, are all Baylor people. Why the fuck would I give my money to a corrupt or damaged community that is willfully selling their soul? What's the quote, all it takes for evil to take root is for good people to do nothing? As was said, there are a lot of small towns in Texas that aren't stained. I'll take it a step further, if I lived in that community and this happened, we'd be fucking moving. I'm not sending my son to go to school at a place where Briles roams the halls, nor am I raising him in a place that fosters that kind of environment against women. It's not worth the risk that he'd pick up something shitty just by osmosis and observation. 

As for Houston, yeah, bad things happen here. Mayor Turner is corrupt as fuck. But if the leaders were going out of their way to hire convicted rapists or rape enablers to positions of power, yeah, I'd probably reconsider a lot of things. Bad things happening somewhere isn't the same thing as inviting evil directly into your living room.

if you really cared, you would move there and subvert it from the inside

You shitass no-morals motherfucker. Facts said you ran a football program where the players were raping women left and right. Truth don't lie.

"You can look at the letter from Chris Holmes. It exonerates me from any wrongdoing in any sexual assault case," Briles said. "That's all I need.

"I know me. People know me. That's all I can do. I can't control peoples' opinions. I've never been in a position that I am going to try to change peoples' opinions. How you do it is how you live and the type of person that you are, and that is what I believe in and what I always have done. I certainly will stand on that ground."

He added. regarding his critics, "I will just say study the facts. Don't listen to the chatter. Study the facts."

• Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 4:03 PM, texifornia said:

You shitass no-morals motherfucker. Facts said you ran a football program where the players were raping women left and right. Truth don't lie.

That’s like Charlie Manson “exonerating” Ted Bundy..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
If every single opposing team on Mt. Vermin's schedule doesn't plaster their stands with anti-briles rape signage and chants, they're doing it horribly wrong.  Especially the student sections.

I think you’re discounting the amount of people that think he did nothing wrong.
I’ll be out there in a few weeks and ask some of the locals.
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

I think you’re discounting the amount of people that think he did nothing wrong.
I’ll be out there in a few weeks and ask some of the locals.

I have spoken with locals and they are all about it.  The kool-aid is flowing from the water tower.  Supposedly 3-4 "stud" guys have transferred in.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, LaunchPad said:

I have spoken with locals and they are all about it.  The kool-aid is flowing from the water tower.  Supposedly 3-4 "stud" guys have transferred in.

Oh. And to think some idiots questioned not supporting an entire town based on their hiring of one man as their coach. 

On 7/11/2019 at 11:04 PM, markstanco said:

My guess is coach rape is more knowledgeable than the hughes springs coach in football.

And yes, I think the MTV qb was a junior.

On 7/11/2019 at 11:06 PM, Jkwellborn said:

Hughes Springs will get hulled out like the entertainment at an aggy or Baylor party.

Corch Ed gonna have dem Mustangs ready to play boys. 

Corch Ed gonna have dem Mustangs ready to play boys. 

Man you bumped your head. You know some Madden champ knows more about it that that fool.

We need to make some signs when they play. I might actually go to be stupid.

Beau Vine, that’s what got Baylor in trouble in the first place.