NCAA golf 2019

pops

1 hour ago, oSuJeff97 said:

God I hate match play.

OSU won stroke play by 31 strokes... But yeah let's do goofy match play to find out who the best team is, lol.

P.S. Fuck OU.

Match play is golf. Our girls won stroke by 7 then got kicked in the junk, stroke play is not how you should ever determine a champion. You should always have to play and hit shots vs. your competitor, deal with the pressure of competition. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Fuck Tiger

Where is the Jordan Spieth text?

Disappointed in Spieth for his lack of support and his lack of ever wearing Texas Orange on the PGA Tour

That has always rubbed me the wrong way

Jordan is trying to figure out how to make a three footer and hit a pitching wedge higher than 20 feet

16 hours ago, Goodman said:

Match play is golf. Our girls won stroke by 7 then got kicked in the junk, stroke play is not how you should ever determine a champion. You should always have to play and hit shots vs. your competitor, deal with the pressure of competition. 

Agree to disagree.

I tend to think that when a full team has a collective score that is 31 shots better than the second place team, that said team is clearly the best team in the country.

That said, congrats on the win and hope you guys win today.

4 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Agree to disagree.

I tend to think that when a full team has a collective score that is 31 shots better than the second place team, that said team is clearly the best team in the country.

That said, congrats on the win and hope you guys win today.

U.S. Amateur (and the PGA back in the day) say hi.