Any "Vanderpump Rules" watchers here?

MNLonghornFUKM

We've had 2 sick kids the last 5 days and weve binged the seasons 1-5 so far..just started 6 after sheanas divorce..

Does this get dumber? I mean it already was but suddenly jax is sleeping with faith? Has the show blown up to where the writers need episode fillers to keep the good times going and the reality is no longer real?

I'm sure gandorf knows a few of these folks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

We've had 2 sick kids the last 5 days and weve binged the seasons 1-5 so far..just started 6 after sheanas divorce..

Does this get dumber? I mean it already was but suddenly jax is sleeping with faith? Has the show blown up to where the writers need episode fillers to keep the good times going and the reality is no longer real?

I'm sure gandorf knows a few of these folks.

i'm shocked i even clicked on this thread, i've never seen an episode.  no idea who i would know, but anything is possible.

we live in weho pretty close to pump and tomtom and sur and the other restaurants.  whenever the wife's friends come to town, i'm forced to go to them, and they're not horrible i guess.  sometimes they'll see people from the show and they get all excited.  whatever.

pos rep for watching 5 seasons then asking "does this get dumber?"

• Like 1

I hate how much I like Below Deck.
Same. It's really entertaining.

My wife watches most of the housewives, southern charm whatever fake reality bravo shows and they are all pretty goddamn awful, but the people on Vanderpump are so next level retarded and self unaware that they must have been grown in a lab by TV execs. The shit that they say is nonstop idiot gold. It's still a horrible show, but I find myself laughing at it anytime I'm in the room when it's on.

11 hours ago, C-Man said:

We kind of started watching end of last season and a good bit of this season. It’s utter garbage. We prefer Southern Charm: Charleston.

These people are utter garbage.  

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

DJ james Kennedy is my favorite. An up and coming DJ that spins at a freaking restaurant claims how hot his shit is vs everyone else.....

But has a measly 300k instagram followers. Next closest to him is like 900k

Wait until you get to the most recent seasons.   Reminder: Jax Taylor is 39 years old but he acts 17.  It's disgusting. 

Yea I kinda got that feeling about jax in the first episode I watched.

Huge douche. Staged or not...not a good look for a fame chasing loser.

I love how they brag about how clean and sober they are for 7 whole days...then the next scene they're taking shots on a Wednesday luncheon

14 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Yea I kinda got that feeling about jax in the first episode I watched.

Huge douche. Staged or not...not a good look for a fame chasing loser.

I love how they brag about how clean and sober they are for 7 whole days...then the next scene they're taking shots on a Wednesday luncheon

And Lisa makes so many excuses for their behavior.  But it has given us some iconic lines.

Image result for vpr pinot grigio gifImage result for tom sandoval gif

15 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

we live in weho pretty close to pump and tomtom and sur and the other restaurants.  whenever the wife's friends come to town, i'm forced to go to them, and they're not horrible i guess.  sometimes they'll see people from the show and they get all excited.  whatever.

Wife hasn't requested you take her to Vegas for the new place at Caesar's Palace? 

14 hours ago, I Got Worms said:

I’m not ashamed to admit that I’ve never missed an episode of Southern Charm. 

Yeah, I've relented on Southern Charm and don't mind it.  But I just don't get this show and it seems like one of the worst things on TV.  My wife watches it but she now won't even put this on if I'm in the same room.  I just don't get it and will constantly comment about how stupid it is to the point she just turns it off because "I'm ruining it".  Mission accomplished.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, C-Man said:

I had to laugh this season when I found out SUR stands for Sexy Unique Restaurant.

Jesus, that's terrible and hilarious.  I thought it was just supposed to be the Spanish word or whatever.  Can confirm it's neither of those things.

Although to be fair, I guess eye of the beholder and what not.  But the food still sucks.

Edited by CurlyDumps

55 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

These people sure have nice cars for being bartenders

A lot of endorsements (Instagram) and appearances.

Tom and Katie Schwartz have Taco Bell endorsement money. Sandoval makes appearances.

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
11 minutes ago, Js1 said:
A lot of endorsements (Instagram) and appearances.
Tom and Katie Schwartz have Taco Bell endorsement money. Sandoval makes appearances.

Haha. Well I've seen them eat taco bell once. Everything else is a minimum 30 dollar meal tab

Instagram ads.  You will rarely see them shill products on the show unless the product sponsored the episode.  Quite a few trips are because some resort somewhere sponsored it. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu9q5VGh-AG/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet (Miller Lite too)

Edited by Js1

15 hours ago, C-Man said:

I had to laugh this season when I found out SUR stands for Sexy Unique Restaurant.

I found out when my stupid browser doesn't autopopulate Sur....lyhorns.com and googles "Sur" and that restaurant is the first google hit. 

I pray that I am never bored enough that I crave a sneak peak into the lives of fucking WAITERS!

(full disclosure I watch RH OC and BH with the wife.  I’ll leave my man card on the desk when I leave). 

On 6/1/2019 at 10:07 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Only on Bravo!

Rumor is Vanderpump is going to shop this around.  I think Bravo is tired of the show (expensive, aging and very controversial cast) and she's reportedly quitting Beverly Hills as well. 

On 5/29/2019 at 1:42 PM, Js1 said:

Instagram ads.  You will rarely see them shill products on the show unless the product sponsored the episode.  Quite a few trips are because some resort somewhere sponsored it. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu9q5VGh-AG/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet (Miller Lite too)

"... but with this one, we put in the beef, then the cheese, then the beans!"

My wife watches tons of Bravo shit.  This is the only show there I watch with her.  I think its hilarious.  Last two seasons have dropped off a lot though in terms of the get the popcorn factor.  They are less fun the older they get.  Jax does not deserve Brittany.  James Kennedy is a huge douche and should have had ass kicked about 100 times more than he did growing up.

12 hours ago, RPM said:

New season of Below Deck: Mediterranean started. Caught the tail end of Ep1. Stews are legit smoke.

Pretty sure the new chef is gonna get canned quick.

Yeah, the two stews are hot as shit.  And WTF is that chef serving?  Hamburgers for lunch and fucking tacos and enchiladas for dinner?  And microwaving steaks because she doesn't understand how to pace a meal?  She's gotta be lying on her resume.  

I don't retain much from GF watching this in the background, but this quote from Lala was a gem:
"I don't think I'm better than people. But I know when I'm above someone."

Her best quote was “I can suck dick to get on a PJ (private jet) “.

Apparently she had a rich BF before who spoiled her and now she doesn’t but still wants the PJ lifestyle.

I watch Below Deck with the wife. It’s usually pretty entertaining with some hookups. Red heads aren’t really my thing, but I bet Rhylee from last season will fuck you until she rips out your soul.

Also just finished watching Summer House. Hot chicks.
  • Like 1

Her best quote was “I can suck dick to get on a PJ (private jet) “.

Apparently she had a rich BF before who spoiled her and now she doesn’t but still wants the PJ lifestyle.

I watch Below Deck with the wife. It’s usually pretty entertaining with some hookups. Red heads aren’t really my thing, but I bet Rhylee from last season will fuck you until she rips out your soul.

Also just finished watching Summer House. Hot chicks.
Rhylee was the reason the redhead stereotype was created. Hot, horny and batshit crazy.