Any "Vanderpump Rules" watchers here?

MNLonghornFUKM

My wife watches tons of Bravo shit.  This is the only show there I watch with her.  I think its hilarious.  Last two seasons have dropped off a lot though in terms of the get the popcorn factor.  They are less fun the older they get.  Jax does not deserve Brittany.  James Kennedy is a huge douche and should have had ass kicked about 100 times more than he did growing up.
This is what I dont get. James should be paralyzed with the shit hes pulled if the show wasn't partly staged. No normal guy would put up with him for 2 minutes until bashing his face in

• 1 month later...

Been watching Below Deck Mediterranean and it's been a pretty good season. The galley has been a shitshow with the hot, but lousy Russian and then the 3rd Stew Anastasia being promoted to chef. She has only nailed 1 meal, the rest were pretty meh and the Johnny Damon cruise called them out on it. But to be fair, they were pretty much picky, pita guests. But, then that's what you'd expect on a super yacht.

Would smash Hannah.

• 10 months later...

I've been binging this like crazy bc a group of us at work watched season 1 together.  I'm on season 5 now. 

Wow.  This is such trash and I think my new sexual kink is Lisa Vanderpump treating her employees (especially Jax) like they are 4 day old garbage.  

Starting BD: Med season 1 with the coworkers this weekend. 

20 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I've been binging this like crazy bc a group of us at work watched season 1 together.  I'm on season 5 now. 

Wow.  This is such trash and I think my new sexual kink is Lisa Vanderpump treating her employees (especially Jax) like they are 4 day old garbage.  

Starting BD: Med season 1 with the coworkers this weekend. 

stassi and others have been fired from the show...