Dark Theme

That's due to the imported styling on the quoted text and not the quote itself. Check it out without dark theme enabled to see what I mean the font is colored so that if the background changes it will be hard to read. 

There is an option to format all copy and paste data as plain text, but I think people prefer to keep the formatting, let me know if that isn't the case and I'm happy to change it to plain text because I personally can't stand importing formatting

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spystud13 said:

The plain text is WAY better, I select it every single time I quote anything.

A little more contrast between the read/unread threads on Dark would be cool, they’re pretty close as is. 

I noticed that too. I'll see what I can do. 

• Like 1

On the dark theme, do you have any CSS control?

This is a "fine tuning" request -- on the list of topics on any given board, the difference between "read" and "unread" titles isn't distinct enough (like it is on other themes).

Suggestion - either increase the "font-weight" on the unread topics or change the "color" on the read topics from white to something a little more gray.  Whatever looks good and/or is easiest to give a little more distinction.

I really like the dark theme - just having a tad bit of trouble distinguishing read from unread that I didn't have before.

20 hours ago, immamac said:

Are the unreads better now?

If you could make the read thread titles the same font color as the "By (name), (date)" line or the "action bubbles to the left of the title" it would probably be perfect.

(e.g., gray instead of white - the BOLD unread titles and the regular read titles are both white -- still takes a sec to mentally process the font weight)

18 minutes ago, immamac said:

I don't think I can unfortunately I'll explore in the CSS, but I think the text for both is linked. OR I can change the text color for the bolded one as the regular text inherits from the global css and doesn't have it's own.

Oooh ... try that!  Maybe the bolded burnt orange for *unread* topics?  And the regular white text for *read* topics?

Edited by RamjetFDO