Dark Theme

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

@immamac is it possible to have the Dark Theme as well as having avatars turned off? I changed to Dark on my computer and avatars are showing up.

Does that work for you? It's all the same avatar I thought it looked a bit strange without it - I can also just change it to a burnt orange hook'em or something

4 hours ago, immamac said:

Does that work for you? It's all the same avatar I thought it looked a bit strange without it - I can also just change it to a burnt orange hook'em or something

I was hoping for a dark theme with the ability to view no avatars like we could in the normal theme. But if its too difficult, no worries. Don't want you to create a theme just for me.

unfortunately that's a post formatting issue - if you highlight the text you can read it, but there's no way to just get everything in dark mode to be formatted the same if it's a dark background that is pasted in with "default" colored text.

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

unfortunately that's a post formatting issue - if you highlight the text you can read it, but there's no way to just get everything in dark mode to be formatted the same if it's a dark background that is pasted in with "default" colored text.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

has anyone had some major lag with dark mode in chrome lately? I just updated my chrome and boom shit lags hard - in microsoft edge it is totally fine, every other theme is totally fine - dark mode in chrome laggy as fuck can't even watch GIF's is it just me or is this widespread?

On 1/21/2020 at 10:32 AM, immamac said:

has anyone had some major lag with dark mode in chrome lately? I just updated my chrome and boom shit lags hard - in microsoft edge it is totally fine, every other theme is totally fine - dark mode in chrome laggy as fuck can't even watch GIF's is it just me or is this widespread?

I'm getting that lag too (especially when posting) - also on Chrome. I use a Chrome browser to surf Surly on my Android and it isn't lagging.

• 5 months later...