Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

6 minutes ago, maninblack said:

That's melwood but you are correct

There's a similar area like that at Anfield in the tunnel before they walk out onto the pitch. The Walk Of Champions. It's bigger and meant to intimidate the opposition who have to make the long walk past those championships to walk out. Guess they'll need to update this one too. 

48019283563_3a3d7e9631_c.jpg

• Like 1

If any of gents were debating going to the Notre Dame or Yankees matches, there's a flash sale this week with 25% off select tickets. Use the code CHAMPS. For Notre Dame, it appears to be the goal ends. The right side is the Traveling Kop where my brother and I will be. 

Hmm. It's easier to say who didn't perform this year. But my list would be:
1. VvD
2. Alisson
3. Mane
4. Robertson
5. Salah
Followed extremely close by TAA, Firmino, Matip, and Henderson.

Yeah that 5th spot is tough...think most top 4 will be VVD,Alisson,Mane and Salah

5th could go to any of Robbo,TAA or Firmino

I would probably give TAA the nod with his big corner and passing Robbo on last day for most assists by a defenseman in EPL history(and top 4 in league)

Then you also want to give it to Firmino for his 16 goals....hopefully we have these difficult choices next few years

I don’t think firmino was top 5 this season. 
VVD/Alisson/Mane/Salah
last spot between Robbo and TAA for me. 
Yeah i went with TAA...but was just saying you couldnt really argue if someone did go with Firmino...he had 16 goals and 7 assists

We're incredibly lucky to have MIchael Edwards making great deals and Klopp's ability to see the potential in so many players. VvD being a top player isn't a huge shock. Mane has steadily improved under Klopp. Salah is the fun one given he was written off when the signing began. I'm very interested to see a full season of Keita next year under Klopp. 

Edited by mdmost

I've never really gotten into the transfer season but I find myself every morning checking Twitter for transfer gossip because I can't wait to see what team we line up with next season. Two months is way too long to wait. Seriously thinking about crashing with a friend of mine and watching Liverpool play in South Bend this summer

Enviado desde mi SM-G950U mediante Tapatalk

21 hours ago, maninblack said:

Biggest reason I don't see us signing de Ligt

I agree. Someone mentioned that Gomez has better physical tools. Gomez is definitely quicker, but de Ligt may be slightly better technically. I think it's six in one hand, half a dozen in the other when comparing the two. de Ligt has that shit agent too. 

23 hours ago, maninblack said:

Biggest reason I don't see us signing de Ligt

Saw somewhere he wants £250/week which would put his as the highest paid player on the team.  I know the transfer/wage market is nuts, but seems like a bad risk imo.

On 6/8/2019 at 11:59 AM, philsjwfu said:

I've never really gotten into the transfer season but I find myself every morning checking Twitter for transfer gossip because I can't wait to see what team we line up with next season. Two months is way too long to wait. Seriously thinking about crashing with a friend of mine and watching Liverpool play in South Bend this summer

Enviado desde mi SM-G950U mediante Tapatalk

I might (MIGHT) have an extra ticket. I bought two to the match at ND and my LFC buddy here probably can't go. 

They'll bring Big Ears on tour this summer. Hope I can take a pic with it.