Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

I had the same thought about Bobby. 20+ goals and 10 assists in all comps is my prediction. 

I thought we were really good yesterday. City outplayed us in the first half. They were up for it and played really well, but still only managed the one scruffy goal. In the second half, we were FAR better than they were. Maybe they were tired. Maybe they were happy trying to protect the one goal lead. I don't know, but we played them off the park. Once again they resorted to their shitty fouling and feigning injury to break up our moment. 

I can't wait for Friday. I don't think we'll get 97 points this year but I think we win the league with a shade over 90 points. 

I had the same thought about Bobby. 20+ goals and 10 assists in all comps is my prediction. 
I thought we were really good yesterday. City outplayed us in the first half. They were up for it and played really well, but still only managed the one scruffy goal. In the second half, we were FAR better than they were. Maybe they were tired. Maybe they were happy trying to protect the one goal lead. I don't know, but we played them off the park. Once again they resorted to their shitty fouling and feigning injury to break up our moment. 
I can't wait for Friday. I don't think we'll get 97 points this year but I think we win the league with a shade over 90 points. 
What changes in city lead you to believe they will drop from 98 and 100 pts to below 90(if we win with a shade over 90)

I'd like to think City can't get a 3 peat but I don't see them getting weaker with their offseason moves. At the same time, I didn't see us do enough to shore up our depth other than youth and hoping guys like Ox and Shaq stay healthy this year. But hell, maybe it's our year. Mane was back at Melwood today so thank the Maker for that. 

7 hours ago, Jograves said:

I've always thought Bobby was the straw that stirs the drink with this team. He's the most underrated part of Klopp's offense. He makes so much possible. 

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Harry Wilson is off on loan to Bournemouth. 

Good move for all parties, I think. I want to see what Wilson can do, but considering he didn't even make the bench for a rather meaningless match, when Mané was out, you'd be hard-pressed to see him get much time for Liverpool this year. WIth David Brooks out for 3+ months, he should get ample opportunity at Bournemouth, assuming he can beat out Jordon Ibe and Dom Solanke. *rim shot*

Predictions for this season?

95 points, 2nd place, FA Cup champions, CL-semifinalists.

Salah will be our top scorer but Firmino will be our most important attacking player. Keita will break out and become a fixture in our first XI and on the PFA team of the year.

Rhian Brewster will play 1,000-1,200 minutes in the league. Harvey Elliott will get a handful of sub appearances. Shaqiri will score 10 and assist 10 as he is rotated in more regularly with the front three.

Just now, 406W30th said:

Predictions for this season?

95 points, 2nd place, FA Cup champions, CL-semifinalists.

Salah will be our top scorer but Firmino will be our most important attacking player. Keita will break out and become a fixture in our first XI and on the PFA team of the year.

Rhian Brewster will play 1,000-1,200 minutes in the league. Harvey Elliott will get a handful of sub appearances. Shaqiri will score 10 and assist 10 as he is rotated in more regularly with the front three.

2nd place if everyone stays healthy

Between 80-90 points

Salah scores 40 goals between all comps

Alisson wins golden gloves again

Lallana and Lovren lead the team in injury minutes and fuck yous

I think we take a little bit of a step back but are right in the thick of things with City. Liverpool and City has turned into a great, respectful rivalry that's a lot of fun to watch. I'm not sure which squad will be able to keep up the same pace as last season. Maybe neither can.  

I think I'm still leery about the lack of depth but I'd love to see what Ox and Keita can do fully healthy. I think Mane will be top scorer this year. I'm anxious to see who will be that super sub that brings the juice this year like Origi last season. Wouldn't mind winning some domestic cups if it doesn't interfere with the larger goals. Silverware is fun. Everyone should have some. 

Unchanged XI from the Community Shield.

Alisson

TAA – Gomez – VVD – Robbo

Hendo – Fabinho – Wijn

Salah – Firmino – Origi

Well not today milner....but his next start will be his 100th epl start for liverpool

This Origi's 100th appearance all comps

If matip gets in it will be his 100th appearance also